Mezco One:12 G.I. Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted MEZCO to get the Joe license so bad. I had Roadblock and Destro on pre-order but canceled due to the delay (and them not shipping to my base in Japan). Now that I am home, I want to get into these so bad. They can be found for good deals, but Roadblock seems pretty hard to find though.

Im late in the game with those but wow, my Destro is spectacular.

Can confirm it’s spectacular!
It’s my default Destro in my Cobra Classified collection.

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpeg
    IMG_1712.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I wanted MEZCO to get the Joe license so bad. I had Roadblock and Destro on pre-order but canceled due to the delay (and them not shipping to my base in Japan). Now that I am home, I want to get into these so bad. They can be found for good deals, but Roadblock seems pretty hard to find though.
You can get roadblock for retail from Mezco directly. I'm thinking they made a new run.
And destro can be had for $60 off Amazon.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-gi-joe-roadblock

Being a Mezco exclusive, it’s going to be limited, in stock, and sell out quickly. Guaranteed to piss many off. Classic Mezco move making a highly wanted version of a character a con exclusive :lol

Got Commando Snake Eyes yesterday also. Can't pass him up as it's one of my favorite looks for him. I have normal snake eyes and storm shadow so far.

Back