Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My teenage son has it too lol

Oh one more thing…

View attachment 710692
Why has someone edited his face to someone else? Supes I mean.
I wouldn't have been surprised if Gunn's Superman did away with the typical muscular appearance of Superman in the first place. He has the powers so him being muscular doesn't matter.
It's weird that the actor built himself up so much to not only not show it off in any way in the suit but suppress it under what seemingly amounts to a suit made of basketball rubber.
It is a very strange decision I agree. Corenswet got massive for this and you can see no definition at all in the suit.

519238-IMG-9867.jpeg

View attachment 710692
8vdxiu.jpg
8vdxn2.jpg

Have no idea what the plot of this film is, but is that supposed to be Utraman?
reign220.jpg
8vdptr.gif

Last edited:
Holy **** you might be right!!!
519286-IMG-9877.jpeg

View attachment 710740
The only proper reply to that post. :wink1:
godzilla-godzilla-vs-megalon.gif

Though to be fair DC's alternate-U Ultraman, predates the Japanese one by a few years.
He (and Earth 3 Crime Syndicate) also predate Star Treks Mirror U.
So as hokey as DC Silverage was, they were also ahead of their time. 🤓
8vdtwj.gif

Last edited:
This version of Supes is so fast that when he changes from Clark into Superman not only can he do a costume change & remove his glasses, but he's a hairstylist and has time to change his do.

Always wondered where his clothes and glasses went, now too where does he hide/store his hair products?

:lol
Clearly he keeps hair gel, and a blowdryer in there.
8vdylr.jpg

(no idea why he's taking to himself?)
8vebxr.jpg

Last edited:
C’Mon Gunn!
TV Superman’s suits (all 10 of them-even that crappy first one) look better than this padded monstrosity. And get that bird’s nest off of Clark’s head.

I can forgive the haircuts, the suit isn’t as bad as some are pretending it to be, though it still isn’t great.

What I can’t forgive is how stupid this movie sounds. James Gunn back at it, Krypto the Superdog is in this? And they have other superheroes training him in the middle of the street with dog treats to fly?

The direction of this seems to be close to the live action Scooby-Do movies. If that’s really where Gunn is taking it. Why can’t he take a property seriously? Why is everything he does “meta”, hipster and zany? I’m not impressed. Seems like a live action serial cartoon.

So far, I’ve been more intrigued at the back of some cereal boxes more than what I’ve seen with these leaks.

Why can’t he take a property seriously?

Maybe because the WB did that already with Snyder. Maybe they have no other direction to go. They'll never match the majesty of Snyder... but they can definitely make a more engaging and enjoyable movie for certain.

Flying dogs though... for me, that's going too far in the other direction. But the seals public will probably love it.

Maybe because the WB did that already with Snyder. Maybe they have no other direction to go. They'll never match the majesty of Snyder... but they can definitely make a more engaging and enjoyable movie for certain.

Flying dogs though... for me, that's going too far in the other direction. But the seals public will probably love it.
Maybe you’re right, Snyder got a lot right imo. Just missed on the big aspects, his tone was great but the storytelling rushed. If only we could have got some more world building (especially with batman) I think the first few years of Snyderverse could have been saved easily. The rest however….

Eh, the topic has been discussed to death at this point. :lol

As long as WB doesn’t touch Reeve’s Bats, Gunn can do what ever the hell this is turning into.

Too bad they can’t find a way to go in the direction of the Animated adventures, BTAS/Arkham Etc. Imagine a Mask of the Phantasm live action movie or something similar adapting something from the Superman Animated Show.

Superman seems so played out at this point. I mean, another origin story? Blah!!! More Zod super-fights? Meh!!! What do you do that's new?

Krypto, super dog! :lol

You know things are played out when all you have left is the dog.

Back