Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why everyone who's on board with this keeps having to defend the fact that you're excited about about seeing it and giving it a go, even to the point that people are now even mentioning that the original wasn't even that good. Every movie thread has it's haters (this thread has a lot more hate going on in it, and for the fans it has good reasons too have the hate).

If you're genuinely up for seeing this movie, stop trying to defend that fact that you are to the haters. It's feels like deep down you may know it will end up sucking anyway...

;)

The constant hate has people ashamed to admit they're anticipating it. :(

And here come the clips!

The elevator bit shouldn't have been funny, but it was :lol

everyone is hating on it because of the lyrics but i love the tune.

I also didn't know that the song was the one in the trailers. that beat at the beginning of the trailers is what got me hooked

Hey Beeshaw.... does a thread ever stay open in the technodrome? I never thought the turtle community was so hostile lmao. Every thread in the movie section gets locked

Hey Beeshaw.... does a thread ever stay open in the technodrome? I never thought the turtle community was so hostile lmao. Every thread in the movie section gets locked

Lol, it's brutal over there! They need more mods to actually mod. There are only 2 and 9/10 they end up locking a thread for a week to clean it up after it turns into a **** show instead of actually moderating.

currently at 26%

joker4.gif

:lol More Mikey creepiness in the new TV Spots as well. He's stalking April and hides from her behind a sign that is a close up of boobs in a bra and puts his hands on the boobs and laughs. I'm sure he was just doing some reference from a children's classic though. :lol

Heard about the fart joke. Yeah, totally not Michael Bay's movie...

Whoa whoa whoa... fart joke in a Kids movie? Guaranteed no one over the age of 13 will laugh in the theatre. I'll report back just for you RIDDICK.

:lol More Mikey creepiness in the new TV Spots as well. He's stalking April and hides from her behind a sign that is a close up of boobs in a bra and puts his hands on the boobs and laughs. I'm sure he was just doing some reference from a children's classic though. :lol

I thought the 'boob' hiding was actually on the clever side...

But whatever. You made you're mind up a LONG time ago Deckard. By all means though, pick every single little thing apart. :lol

edit -
New Clip

Last edited:
Back