Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet the film is better than the 1990 film. However, the lack of Casey Jones and the turtle design is already a disadvantage, but I think kids will like it and it will make a lot of money. If it does, that means we get a sequel, which is good for the TMNT brand. Unfortunately, it might be a long time before we get a more serious TMNT film with A-list actors and a great director, like the DC and Marvel films.

I bet the film is better than the 1990 film. However, the lack of Casey Jones and the turtle design is already a disadvantage, but I think kids will like it and it will make a lot of money. If it does, that means we get a sequel, which is good for the TMNT brand. Unfortunately, it might be a long time before we get a more serious TMNT film with A-list actors and a great director, like the DC and Marvel films.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel More than this movie actually. I mean, I know this movie is out and I'll watch it eventually but I am more interested in the sequel than this one now

I'm really looking forward to the sequel More than this movie actually. I mean, I know this movie is out and I'll watch it eventually but I am more interested in the sequel than this one now

Yeah, if they are smart, they would set up the sequel with film. I would love to see Baxter Stockman or a Krang invasion or something :lol

seems obvious now but the stuff about no using their weapons surprised me. I never really thought about it. so lame

Casey Jones,Rock Steady and Bebop are headed for the Sequel

:lol More Mikey creepiness in the new TV Spots as well. He's stalking April and hides from her behind a sign that is a close up of boobs in a bra and puts his hands on the boobs and laughs. I'm sure he was just doing some reference from a children's classic though. :lol

I'll trade you Mikey for Raph. Check out this guy's videos on Youtube: itsreal85vids. April really gets around on those. :rotfl

It seems the theaters in my city don't have much faith in this movie. In Canada our theatre chain is called Cineplex and they have these crazy theaters called AVX which are like the younger brother of IMAX theatres. Awesome sound and huge screens. Of the 5 cinemas in my city equipped with AVX, only one of them has the turtles playing in it. The rest are either Guardians or get this.....into the storm. And these are cinemas with multiple AVX auditoriums.

Into the storm.....wrap your brains around that for a moment.

I'll trade you Mikey for Raph. Check out this guy's videos on Youtube: itsreal85vids. April really gets around on those. :rotfl

their videos started to get blocked so now they are posting them on worldstarhiphop

It seems the theaters in my city don't have much faith in this movie. In Canada our theatre chain is called Cineplex and they have these crazy theaters called AVX which are like the younger brother of IMAX theatres. Awesome sound and huge screens. Of the 5 cinemas in my city equipped with AVX, only one of them has the turtles playing in it. The rest are either Guardians or get this.....into the storm. And these are cinemas with multiple AVX auditoriums.

Good choice. :yess:

their videos started to get blocked so now they are posting them on worldstarhiphop

The only way to get the first 8 episodes if you live in the US or Canada is through this guy: GoH Addon

itsreal85vids only just posted ep9 on worldstar.

:cuss You Tube!!! :cuss

My local theatre only has 1 AVX screen and it's GotG this weekend. I should check the bigger theatres with more screens. I'd home it would be playing on them there.... *time jump* One theatre in Downtown Toronto has it in AVX. One theatre just outside Toronto has it in D-Box. Hell, in 90% of the theatres in Ontario it looks like it's only on 1 screen per theatre. First showing in 3D then 3 more in 3D. 4 showings. On a Saturday. Of it's opening weekend. WTF. Upside...sellouts?

(I was really hoping for AVX just for reserved (and comfier) seating)

The studio most have thrown some big money and sexual favours to get twister 2 starting thorin oakenshielf and the ***** mom from walking dead into those theaters over Ninja turtles. They're almost indentical in percentage on rotten tomatoes and yet the film no one actually cares about gets AVX.....

The studio most have thrown some big money and sexual favours to get twister 2 starting thorin oakenshielf and the ***** mom from walking dead into those theaters over Ninja turtles. They're almost indentical in percentage on rotten tomatoes and yet the film no one actually cares about gets AVX.....

Even I have to admit - TMNT 2014 looks awful, but that tornado movie... bleh. Every time I see a commercial, I literally think, "How is that a movie going to theaters?"

Childhood memories, quality of movie... whatever - but of those two, how do you not bank on the Turtles?

Back