Michael Jackson Impressive Pose Statue by Dive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those legs have to be one of the weirdest collectibles ever. If it was a full figure it would be another thing.

It's be like buying a collectible of Fonzi's arm with the thump up gesture.

I'd love that :lol :lol :lol

But seriously... a very strange collectible, but I will admit with the display case it looks pretty nice. Not $200 nice to me, but clearly its got a market as its sold out at BBTS.

@ Kapital

Great pics & display. The statue looks much better in the in-hand pics, I wasnt impressed by the stock images that BBTS provided. I wish they would've added a bit more sparkle, glitter like look to the socks, but it still looks awesome regardless! Did the glass box surrounding it, come with it?

BTW, what do you have your glove on? Is it a display hand?

Yes it came with the glass box.

Not is not a display stand, i made it with so much papers inside and a coke bottle.

Well my Reg. one is going back for a new one.:monkey2 The Display Case is broken, There is a mark on the Base, And the Left Foot is not fixed to the base.:monkey2 I have yet to check the Silver Statue, Wish me luck.

Well, More bad news guys my replacement for my Reg. Statue is also broken. :monkey2 Does anyone know where else I can pick up the Reg. Statue?:monkey2

Back