InArt - Michael Jackson (Dangerous Tour) 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need an MJ big smile sculpt

8b47tuvs5t691.jpg

Good idea not including the giant stage to make it cheaper. After seeing how amazing Aragorn turned out, and even Harry Potter, I think this is likely to end up as good or better than these photos. I still wonder if the mentioned second version will reuse this head or not.

I wish InArt had a Deluxe option with the stage for those that want it. I would have gotten it.

I wish InArt had a Deluxe option with the stage for those that want it. I would have gotten it.
Same, I would've got a Deluxe with it. I was thinking it would hurt sales if including it increased cost and box size too much, but for people who want it I hope they release the stage separately like with the Gandalf diorama.

Last edited:
Definitely getting it..
But wondering why this outfit tho..
I though beat it, thriller, smooth criminal or bad would be more iconic......

I thought they did say that billie jean, beat it, thriller, bad and smooth criminal were out of the picture, so who knows which MV MJ they are going for?

I thought they did say that billie jean, beat it, thriller, bad and smooth criminal were out of the picture, so who knows which MV MJ they are going for?

those are the most iconic MJs.

Hot Toys gave us Thriller, Bad, Beat It but never a proper MV Billie Jean (only the History tour version).

Well he looks very realistic. I was disappointed in the costume/tour choice. I guess they didn't want to do a "look" that has already been done so many times before but... there is a reason... this look... kinda weird.

Well he looks very realistic. I was disappointed in the costume/tour choice. I guess they didn't want to do a "look" that has already been done so many times before but... there is a reason... this look... kinda weird.
I totally agree with you on the "look" choice...& wouldve preferred a more iconic offering.. its slim pickins in our world when it comes to MJ...i keep telling myself "its Inart & its MJ"...the level of detail this will have will set the bar for future offerings of him....so im all in💯

Back