Michael Jackson Impressive Pose Statue by Dive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for 200$ no i don't think i am but the Silver one is pretty nice.It is not a matter of how cool it is,it's childhood memories,i watched Moonwalker all the time as a kid and loved the opening with that Logo.

For 100$ i would get it though.

this would've been a great idea for a smaller, cheaper 3D movie poster.

200 dollars is a bit too pricey when you compare it to getting a full Hot Toys version of MJ instead. The chrome one is the only one worth it to me, but still... not at that price.

for 200$ no i don't think i am but the Silver one is pretty nice.It is not a matter of how cool it is,it's childhood memories,i watched Moonwalker all the time as a kid and loved the opening with that Logo.

For 100$ i would get it though.

I have asked Hot Toys to produce a Neon Sign of that opening Logo. :D

We will see what happens. :D

I have asked Hot Toys to produce a Neon Sign of that opening Logo. :D

We will see what happens. :D

Would be nice but strongly doubt it,unless there are some die hard fans over at HT that understands the meaning behind it.

Maybe as an extra with the Smooth Criminal figure,possible...

Well guys,

The Silver Michael Jackson Impressive Pose Statue has danced its way into the Laboratory. :D I will have to open it tonight, I will let you all know my thoughts on the statue. The Reg. Statue should be here tomorrow. :D

Well guys,

The Silver Michael Jackson Impressive Pose Statue has danced its way into the Laboratory. :D I will have to open it tonight, I will let you all know my thoughts on the statue. The Reg. Statue should be here tomorrow. :D

thats great! anxious to see better pics of that. where did you order them from?

very tempting to buy but it depends on the price

I wish they would have designed the top of the legs to fade out more cleanly, rather then chopping them like the top of a brown paper bag.

Well my Reg. one is going back for a new one.:monkey2 The Display Case is broken, There is a mark on the Base, And the Left Foot is not fixed to the base.:monkey2 I have yet to check the Silver Statue, Wish me luck.

Enjoy the pictures:

dsc05735.jpg

dsc05739f.jpg

dsc05715f.jpg

Well Guys, I am happy to report that there is nothing broken on the Silver Statue! :D The only issue that I can find with these Statues is that on some of them the Nameplate is sticking up a little. Anyone else having this issue? I am VERY HAPPY with these statues! :D When I get my Reg. statue replaced I will be all set. :D Any Michael Jackson fan should own these! :D Think Robot Michael, That's what the Silver statue looks like! :D

@ Kapital

Great pics & display. The statue looks much better in the in-hand pics, I wasnt impressed by the stock images that BBTS provided. I wish they would've added a bit more sparkle, glitter like look to the socks, but it still looks awesome regardless! Did the glass box surrounding it, come with it?

BTW, what do you have your glove on? Is it a display hand?

Back