Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moe You did a awesome job on this I hate That i am Missing Out on this ,the removable mask and Head sculpt Look amazing Good Job Sir

Moe You did a awesome job on this I hate That i am Missing Out on this ,the removable mask and Head sculpt Look amazing Good Job Sir

Hey Thanks Jason13... In my eyes this will be unique in it's way!
I'm done with horror.... Nick castles on back burner... Was not enough interest!

If you ever decide just give me holler bro.

Thanks again for your kind words my friend.

Hey Thanks Jason13... In my eyes this will be unique in it's way!
I'm done with horror.... Nick castles on back burner... Was not enough interest!

If you ever decide just give me holler bro.

Thanks again for your kind words my friend.

I am trying to save Money back up:thud: my wife and her car Set me Back on getting this one.I hope to build My hobby money back up .I hope before the summer is up to be able to grab on of these from you

Hey Moe!!I should be Go to Go in about 3weeks On funds You still have a Full Figure ??or just heads?? them me know My hobby jar is getting back up:lol

Hey Moe!!I should be Go to Go in about 3weeks On funds You still have a Full Figure ??or just heads?? them me know My hobby jar is getting back up:lol

Have everything Bro to make you a full figure...We also now made Brand new coveralls that took a bit of time to get it right, but now it is a GO! Hit me up when ready...Still Have Laurie Strode also.
customfigs034.jpg

Outstanding bro what do the new Coverall look like got any Pictures to share .this is going to be sweet to add to the collection

Moe sent me some pics the coveralls are looking great not sure if they are final yet im sure he will post as soon as the ready

I'll have them this wed-thurs... Sent a breif photo to One and he liked the way they Turning out, but I'll dress my myers and shoot a photo for you guys before I send them to him for full approval.
The coller was fixed, pockets, and added elastic to waist in back.
Thanks

Edit: wow one you must have been typing same time lol.

I'll have them this wed-thurs... Sent a breif photo to One and he liked the way they Turning out, but I'll dress my myers and shoot a photo for you guys before I send them to him for full approval.
The coller was fixed, pockets, and added elastic to waist in back.
Thanks

Edit: wow one you must have been typing same time lol.

Nice to see you taking my advice.

any update on the coveralls

Any Day now my friend...Appreciate patience, but I also want to clarify I will not be offering any of the coveralls at this time, Please forgive me on that. Maybe down the line...Only have a few set up for the Unmaksed figure for whoever is interested in last few pieces of them.

The Nick Castles was also sidelined.

Back