Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran & Nick Castles Unmasked

Wow man, very nice. Even though you can hardly see him in the movie, he's instantly recognizable if I were to just see the sculpt by itself.

Wow man, very nice. Even though you can hardly see him in the movie, he's instantly recognizable if I were to just see the sculpt by itself.

Well the reason for the tony moran, was because of the unmasking by Jamie lee at the end...And if I was to do a removeable mask, we would not want to stick any old TT head or other under the mask.

Since Nick Castles was the shape, we are doing that sculpt as well sort of a tribute thing for the film.

This is awesome! You sir have set the bar AND thrown down the gauntlet! Great job on this, can't wait to see more pics!

how much will the full figure be at this point ?

how much will the full figure be at this point ?

I'm going to get the mask painted up and add the darker hair first, but it will not be expensive like most of the limited figures.

Thanks Mark for that glad you like it.

let me know on the price too! i don't have any Myers in my collection but this is one i might just have to have

let me know on the price too! i don't have any Myers in my collection but this is one i might just have to have

Sure Bro, not to expensive don't worry...I'll add you to list...Won't be many made, just to cover my cost and selling 5-7 figures only.

Hey Moe,

We already talked about this but you know you can count on me for one. I can't resist when it comes to Myers. Put me down for a full figure with choice of heads "Painted".

Thanks man

Hey Moe,

We already talked about this but you know you can count on me for one. I can't resist when it comes to Myers. Put me down for a full figure with choice of heads "Painted".

Thanks man

Done my brother

Dang, I wanted this but it is a bit pricey for me.

excited to see finished mask.

Dang, I wanted this but it is a bit pricey for me.

excited to see finished mask.

Well considering what custom figures are going for here, and this being the first Removeable mask Myers, I think it is pretty fair, Plus I just reduced the full figure.

No no, I get it. I am still in school so I just have a small budget.

Any way I could get just a mask though?

No no, I get it. I am still in school so I just have a small budget.

Any way I could get just a mask though?

No Buddy sorry...We don't sell the mask only, but here is what you can do...Buy the Unpainted so you don't miss out, and put it away so that you have a limited piece for later to have painted.

Wow, I missed the mask images... awesome work man! Love that you went the extra mile on this one :rock :rock

No Buddy sorry...We don't sell the mask only, but here is what you can do...Buy the Unpainted so you don't miss out, and put it away so that you have a limited piece for later to have painted.

Nah, that's okay. It's too much for me right now and I'd just like a mask. Thanks though man.

Ok Guys...These will be limited run...So get on the list if you want one ok? Nick Castles sculpt coming soon After.

Dude im new here and I REALLY WANT ONE IS THERE any way i can get ahold of you to get one.........

ps. what kinda paint do you use on an unpainted one? put me down for an unpainted mask and tony head ok my man...

Last edited:
Back