Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran & Nick Castles Unmasked

Looking excellent, my friend!
Cant wait to see the final version.

hey moe.... what kinda head is the tony head is it for the ignite body or for hot toys. and im thinking really hard on a jamie lee head....

Last edited:

Ive been dreaming of this figure for years, im definatly considering a purchase.

One question though, why are both eyes look messed up? They had a prothstetic piece over one eye becuase Michael Myers' eye would have been swollen after being poked with a coat hanger. But why does the other eye look messed up as well? Michael isnt deformed or anything, so it should look fine.

hey moe.... what kinda head is the tony head is it for the ignite body or for hot toys. and im thinking really hard on a jamie lee head....

I can cut it to any neck.

Shadow... No the other eye is good, the poked I I copied from when Laurie unmasked him because it's really the only pictures floating around google network.

Hope that helps

I can't wait to see some updates and see how this turns out. I really like the early sculpts and I'm sure the final product will look even more accurate.

Going to start taking orders Guys...Full figure or Head and masks
picture.php

Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread

Looks pretty good Moe. Could you take a few pictures of the full figure so I can get a chance to see what the finished product will look like? Thanks!

Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread

Looks pretty good Moe. Could you take a few pictures of the full figure so I can get a chance to see what the finished product will look like? Thanks!

Coming hopefully tonight, check back

Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread *Ready*

Mask & Head ready for order...Full figure also. Pics coming

Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread *Ready*

Update photo's
The lamson was photoshoped, but One's customs is the man who makes amazing Lamson Knives...Anyway here is the myers unmasked figure for order.

myersmoran.jpg

myersmoran2.jpg

Re: Updated photo's Pg 6 Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread *Ready*

is.aspx
myersmoran.jpg

Looks good man...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Updated photo's Pg 6 Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread *Ready*

Guys...These are ready for anyone who wants to get them? Heads, Mask or completed figure? there are some on the list that have not sent payment? Please do so and we can get your order started thanks? Remeber, once the list is full and these are gone, we will no longer be offering them...These are unique for the collector so don't wait. Thanks guys.

Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Thread *Ready for ordering*

Guys...I know with all the Myers going around, and Understand there is alot of Nice ones, But come on...This is Unique Unmasked version, will be rare in time...I am now lowering the complete limited edition list from 10 to 5 for everything, once missed out I will not make them again

For those that are on the list, please PM me,if you want off not a problem either.

Thanks again guys.
customfigs034.jpg

Last edited:

It is going to be a great figure, I hope more people step up for it.

It is going to be a great figure, I hope more people step up for it.

Thanks 2000man I'm almost done with yours brother.
Laurie is 98 percent and just waiting on myers coveralls from my tailor, he's all painted and sitting in my case

Appreciate patience but I'm sure you will be happy.
Thanks

Pending orders now marked shipped

Back