Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't opened mine yet, but my father has. He was so excited to get it open that he told me he didn't even look at the box. He just opened it, pulled out the foam, got that open and then he said he couldn't believe how amazing it is. He was beaming with excitement and he couldn't stop saying how much he loved his HELLBOY 2 PF!!!!! My mom took plenty of photos of him so I can't wait to see them and to share them with Sideshow!

Thank you to sideshow and Chicky for making my dad a very happy guy at Christmas this year. He deserves it and um, now you have a new collector for life. He's probably searching the site now for Silver Surfer stuff. haha. What have we done to him!! :D

Have a wonderful day all. BG's out!

Its been opened. So first of all thank you very much to Sideshow for granting my wish and Merry Christmas to everyone. Here are the pics. Sorry the tree ones are not that good, my living room is not a good spot for pictures.

ssx2.jpg

ssx3.jpg
ssx4.jpg

A Toast To Christmas
ssx8.jpg

Helping With The Tree
ssx9.jpg

His New Home With Blackbeard
ssx7.jpg

Congrats Madden, that looks amazing!

There was a box under my tree too! Pics coming soon.... :)

Only 1 pic so far, don't make me check ebay :impatient:

j/k

Nice pics madden, but i am sure the cat isn't too happy about jack using his/her scratching post as a ladder heh

Where are all the pics?
Congrats ---but share your happiness by way of pics with us

I opened it up, and it was perfect!!! Lara. I love her. I cannot even tell you how awesome she is. Only downfall is that the map does NOT stay in her hands. It's tough. Gotta see if anyone else has the same problemo. Anyways, sideshow, you are amazing and we took many photos. We will post em here later and send them to Mistress email as well.

Hey are you also in the spawn sport message board?

Yep, I am there too... I need someplace to talk sports. No pic of the angry cat.. he didn't stay in place long enough to get a pic but he sure wanted to give Jack a swat.

I opened it up, and it was perfect!!! Lara. I love her. I cannot even tell you how awesome she is. Only downfall is that the map does NOT stay in her hands. It's tough. Gotta see if anyone else has the same problemo. Anyways, sideshow, you are amazing and we took many photos. We will post em here later and send them to Mistress email as well.

I used two very tiny pieces of thin cardboard and slipped it between the paper and her hands. Worked pretty good.

I opened my present this morning at 1am...couldnt wait....got a PF SPEEDER BIKE!! its been my long love that has eluded me for ages..I cant thank sideshow enough...so awesome.. I will post pics once i get home from work..yes..im stuck at work on Christmas.

Back