MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

kaijou_022.jpg

there ya go... great sculpt! So glad they gave her small boobies too! :rock

100% Milla in the sculpt. definite want but with everything else they've shown, it's going to e extremely difficult to chose what's a buy and what's a "I'll get it later hopefully"

100% Milla in the sculpt. definite want but with everything else they've shown, it's going to e extremely difficult to chose what's a buy and what's a "I'll get it later hopefully"

The second option doesn't seem so viable with HT lately. I'm seeing people ask like $250+ for Blade and such. Seems like these ____ers keep going up

This is the best looking figure that i have seen so far from all the show pics ..yes i have seen Thor and the Mark V:lol

This is the best looking figure that i have seen so far from all the show pics ..yes i have seen Thor and the Mark V:lol

yea this figure is very appealing as well! though I haven't seen the movie yet, just like Thor, it will have to wait until I watch before I say "ok, it's will be mine"...Tron is the top of my list right now

yea this figure is very appealing as well! though I haven't seen the movie yet, just like Thor, it will have to wait until I watch before I say "ok, it's will be mine"...Tron is the top of my list right now

:lol I have yet to see it myself...but come on lets be honest we both know its going to be rubbish:slap..well i think so anyway, still picking this up as i love mila and how she looks in the movies.

:lol I have yet to see it myself...but come on lets be honest we both know its going to be rubbish:slap..well i think so anyway, still picking this up as i love mila and how she looks in the movies.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yea but with the bar so low, I feel I may be able to get through the whole thing while managing to pay attention haha

and yea she looks great in her movies:monkey1

I said earlier that the sculpt didnt look so good but now that I see more pics of this masterpiece I think it looks perfect :) I wonder how extra hair sculpt will look on the figure?

Last edited:

very exciting...the closer up pictures definitely look like milla j. This is a definite buy for me.

lol i can't believe what i am reading. i am sorry my fanboy friends but that looks nothing like jovovich.

Dang! My kind of chick! She'll be mine soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back