1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!

This is an outrage. They mention Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway but not Halle Berry? She was in the film with the TITLE role! SHE WON AN OSCAR!

They mention animation and video games too, but not her. This is clearly race related. I'm going to make a petition.

I'm just going to assume the whole post was a joke, right?

Hally berry as catwoman was a joke... I think her butt looked awesome though and she walked pretty good! ... But the moview sucked big time and the acting sucked even more...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WTF!

This is an outrage. They mention Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway but not Halle Berry? She was in the film with the TITLE role! SHE WON AN OSCAR!
They mention animation and video games too, but not her. This is clearly race related. I'm going to make a petition.

Not for that role she didn't, maybe a Razzie.

DC doesn't want anyone digging that up and watching it (by the way her name is Patience Phillps not Selina Kyle in the movie and "through a twist of fate gains cat-like powers of speed, reflexes, and ultra-keen senses" so has no correlation to the Cat Woman we love but Bob Kane is still credited with creating the character).

I had friends who did visual effects on it and they were telling me horror stories long before it even came out. I think Sharon Stone disowned it too.

Guys, be careful when putting Selina on the bat pod! Especially with the inner thigh, as the sharp edges of the seat already have cut a thread of her suit on mine.

Here's my Catwoman.

113010nc9x8mexgsxx8gt9.jpg

113013gbgsggtct929ggs8.jpg

113015gt4tdhj2p38h88oa.jpg

113018b0thq050a1roqac1.jpg

113158r7ogirruwwhur79w.jpg

113006hl11r1u47rzqu56r.jpg

I know i will get a beating, but good catwoman options were... Jennifer lawrence (womanly) , kristen stewart (would look good in a mischivious role) but my best choice would be, kate beckinsale as catwoman... she is perfect and would do a good split personality thingy ...

EXCELLENT Choice!!! :rock

Hally berry as catwoman was a joke... I think her butt looked awesome though and she walked pretty good! ... But the moview sucked big time and the acting sucked even more...

:exactly:

Here's my Catwoman.

113010nc9x8mexgsxx8gt9.jpg

113018b0thq050a1roqac1.jpg

113158r7ogirruwwhur79w.jpg

113006hl11r1u47rzqu56r.jpg

She looks.... well..... :naughty :love

As for the topic of Ben Affleck as the Batman....I'm sure some also really like that decision....

1231293_514678265281246_617378801_n.jpg

:lol

Ben Affleck is an Academy Award and Golden Globe winning actor and director, so yes, you're right. He's no Chris Evans. :lol

On another note, George Clooney is an Academy Award and Golden Globe caliber actor, but was bad as Batman. Being an Academy Award winning actor doesn't a superhero make. Heck look at all the actors who have played well in comicbook roles.

On another note, George Clooney is an Academy Award and Golden Globe caliber actor, but was bad as Batman. Being an Academy Award winning actor doesn't a superhero make. Heck look at all the actors who have played well in comicbook roles.

I think that comparison implies that somehow Clooney wrote the batman movie.
He was just a directed actor.
To be honest, based on George Clooney's portrayal of the lead role in The American, it's actually easy to imagine him doing a decent Bruce Wayne/Batman nowadays. Obviously that's not going to happen, but it's great to see what a talent like Clooney's looks like when harnessed by a good story and talented director, so don't blame that bad batman role on him.
If the script is done well, and a decent director is hired, then i have no problems with Affleck as Batman.
Based on the only recent roles i have seen Affleck in(Argo and The Town), i have to admit with no preconceptions that he could be okay in the role.
If we all get past associating him with previous roles, or with previously badly done Superhero movies, we might admit that there is potential there.
I am willing to bet that if the movie is great(Bryan Cranston, Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, who would have thought?), we will all be lined up to buy the Affleck Batman from HT.
I can picture how great it CAN be already.
There are such a wealth of Worlds Finest stories to draw from.
DC won't want another Green Lantern on their hands.
They won't mess it up folks.

If the script is done well, and a decent director is hired, then i have no problems with Affleck as Batman.

maybe this is the crux of the problem i have with the casting (aside from just disliking the heck outta affleck.

i think snyder is not a great director (he does some things very well and other things poorly), and goyer is not a great writer (he seems to need support or maybe his recent stuff has just been lazy or badly directed).

hence i call for a vote of no confidence, senator palpatine....

maybe this is the crux of the problem i have with the casting (aside from just disliking the heck outta affleck.

i think snyder is not a great director (he does some things very well and other things poorly), and goyer is not a great writer (he seems to need support or maybe his recent stuff has just been lazy or badly directed).

hence i call for a vote of no confidence, senator palpatine....

I am totally understanding of the wariness.
I am VERY wary myself.
I will point out that the crux of the problem is that, now they have announced it, WB will NOT change their minds.
Picture the MOS universe, with Cranston as Luthor and Affleck as Wayne.
I can picture it.
If they pick a good story and tweak it so there are a few twists even the hardcore fan's can't guess at, then i am confident it could be a good movie.
It's really in their best interests to make a decent second step on the staircase to a healthy DC multi-character franchise like Marvel did.
If we take Marvel's first step as IM1, then we have to remember that their second step was The Incredible Hulk, followed by IM2, Thor and Captain America(I liked them all, but none of them were earth-shattering), so let's give DC a break for all their previous mis-steps.
They have probably got to make at least five decent movies before we can get to a JLA movie.
Superman/Batman is a perfect second step after MOS, so they can get the movie ended with them being colleagues(So it's not like they are meeting for the first time in a JLA movie), do a new Lantern movie, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, a second MOS movie, and segue into a JLA movie.
They have a LOT of work to do.

My thing is Man of Steel sequel should just be about Superman. Placing Batman in there, especially after a trilogy just ended is like saying that a Superman movie can't make it on its own, let's give him some help. True the Marvel movies had other characters but they were just cameos and in after credits. They weren't large roles.

Can we get back on topic already? All this Affleck talk already dull and we have two years of this to go....

Back