1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really late to the party on this one, but here is my review vid for this figure. I have a lot of complaints with this one to be honest. It looks like others share the same when it comes to the paint job on the head sculpt. I may try a repaint myself but to be honest, I plan on posing her with the mask on so I may not bother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag-NbVIREy0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU49YDUvxn7xH08UIrHjKDXw

How dare you say smething is wrong with the figure! You may get blocked! ... That could also affect your social security, 401k and for the next 25 years of online forum participation!... Considering you missed commenting on online forums for the past 25 years!

In case you are lost on my comment - go a few pages back ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I understand believe me. It's weird how collectors as you said feel that they have to collect pieces to complete a set, that's their choice, I'd prefer to just collect the characters that appeal to me, especially if the costs are expensive which they are. There are exceptions of course like the Avengers, all of them are worth getting as a set, but I can only afford what I can get out of that group, and I know I missed out, but oh well. :slap

I like Batman, but I'm not a big fan of the Bale Bats, so it didn't bother me that I passed on some of the figures and won't kill me to not pursue them.

I have a feeling HT's will probably come out with the improved versions of TDKRS line including a better Catwoman anyway.

Again this is just my opinion. :lecture

I feel similarly. I didn't get the Selina figure to be a completist with my Nolanverse Batman set (if that were the case, I would still need Bane, Gordon, every iteration of Joker, Batman, etc.) but it was nice to add her to it. I mainly just can't resist Catwoman figures, so it was more to add her to that collection. (Plus I liked the way it looked in the proto pics, hence the reason I preordered last year while it was sort of cheaper).

NolanBatHTfigures2.jpg

CatwomanFIgures2013.jpg

Me neither. I HAD to buy a hulk, because, well, it's Hulk. I sold the mark VII for more than I ever hoped to, and I was somehow lucky enough to grab three hawkeyes when I had the chance to do so. I've always been a fan of Renner's work, therefore I never opened them.

Who would've thought that one of those suckers can cover almost 85% of the cost of a 1989 batmobile?

you must of hit the JACKPOT with 3 hawkeyes! 3 hawkeyes= 2 89 batmobiles lol

I feel similarly. I didn't get the Selina figure to be a completist with my Nolanverse Batman set (if that were the case, I would still need Bane, Gordon, every iteration of Joker, Batman, etc.) but it was nice to add her to it. I mainly just can't resist Catwoman figures, so it was more to add her to that collection. (Plus I liked the way it looked in the proto pics, hence the reason I preordered last year while it was sort of cheaper).

NolanBatHTfigures2.jpg

CatwomanFIgures2013.jpg

:exactly:
:wave You sure like Cat Woman buddy
Nice collection of her figures :lol

No, I didn't get into expensive figures until recently. If HT ever makes a Michele Pfeiffer Batman Returns I will have to get it, but who knows how much it will cost by 2020 (or whenever they get around to delivering it.)

No, I didn't get into expensive figures until recently. If HT ever makes a Michele Pfeiffer Batman Returns I will have to get it, but who knows how much it will cost by 2020 (or whenever they get around to delivering it.)

I like the PAK versions despite the weird joints

Does anyone still need one of these?

My Sideshow waitlist finally converted, but I already was able to get one. Thought id help a fellow freak out. If no one replies by tomorrow morning I plan on just cancelling it.

There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Just got my Figurefans repaint in the post.
A vast improvement in my opinion(And as i paid $100 for the head, $55 for the repaint, and $25 for the EMS shipping, my opinion is all that matters, lol).
Eyes look bigger, cheeks/skin are rosier and lipstick is a nicer shade, with a little more gloss.
I am very happy with the result. This shows me that Anne Hathaway was always in there, it was just an *80%* Paintjob that HT did on the final piece. This one is the full 100% to my eyes.
I tried to take a few pics in different light conditions, just to show that it can look different depending on the lighting.
Here are the pics:

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

Everytime i see these, i think this how it should have been. Looks phenominally close. Awesome job done.

I know. The likeness is in there! Just screaming to get out.

I know. I kept saying that it does not look like her and seeing your pics:

1) i am convinced - if painted right she can look great
2) also am sure many others would be convinced that something was massively missing in the head sculpt making it mediocre.

I had another go at photographing the Cat.
I think she works for me because if the combo with the BatPod , which really sets this figure off.

Edit.. Well that went wrong. Oops.

I'll try again..

Last edited:
Back