MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you collect 1/6 at all I can't recommend this figure highly enough. I think the PF is stellar and I may get one but if someone asked me to trade my 1/6 figure for the PF I wouldn't do it (but I am mainly a 1/6 collector). Just my $.02 for you guys on the fence. If I'm trying to be totally objective, I don't think you can make a "wrong" decision between these pieces.

I got mine the other day and broke the ^^^^ing wrist trying to get the left hand on! A bit pissed off that it snapped, but a bit a glue and it's okay. That endoskeleton needs to be strengthened I think. Bloody awesome figure though.

I honestly think this figure looks a bit better than the PF... but the PF still has a bit more of a presence. I don't have a lot of HB items... but I figure this will look great with the 1:1 Samaritan and RHOD. Still on the fence about Abe, I want the figure... but just not sure if want him for $160.

I honestly think this figure looks a bit better than the PF... but the PF still has a bit more of a presence. I don't have a lot of HB items... but I figure this will look great with the 1:1 Samaritan and RHOD. Still on the fence about Abe, I want the figure... but just not sure if want him for $160.

I agree, I think the Gorae headsculpt on the new HT figure is the best to date, but there's no denying the PF demands more attention.
For me it's 1/6 all the way though, If I started on PF's I'd have less space and my wife would kill me... even more!

I agree, I think the Gorae headsculpt on the new HT figure is the best to date, but there's no denying the PF demands more attention.
For me it's 1/6 all the way though, If I started on PF's I'd have less space and my wife would kill me... even more!

Yeah, I don't think anyone has captured Perlman as HB better that Gorae... it looks about perfect in my eye.

As for PFs,I own one... and there are a couple more I'd like to get (Indiana Jones and The Creature) but for the most part I'm stick mostly to 1/6. Mostly a size issue and I do like the ability to pose figures rather than just have a lot of static pieces.

I want to get the 1/6 and then set him on fire just so he can look exactly like he did at the end of the HB 1 movie when he's kissing Liz...

I haven't got mine yet....can someone set theirs on :devil and post pics.....should be cool...well...actually hot.

Thanks...:clap

I want to get the 1/6 and then set him on fire just so he can look exactly like he did at the end of the HB 1 movie when he's kissing Liz...

I haven't got mine yet....can someone set theirs on :devil and post pics.....should be cool...well...actually hot.

Thanks...:clap

I tried that, but it only worked once... and then he didn't look so good!:confused:

hear hear, lets have a comparison shot of them both. Does Hellboy needs to be taller than Batman? He should be IMO

Hellboy! Hell yeah! :rock

SL731829.jpg

Back