MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude,
those beer cans are awesome!
Where did you get those??
Or did you use the regular ones and printed the label?
Can you share the label with us? :D

Great job! Looks amazing! :rock!

Thanks. I used these cans https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Dr-Figures-Beer-x-5-Red_W0QQitemZ120375473640QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c06eff5e8&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116 and made the label myself.
Everything you need to make Tecate-labels can be found online. Just use Google. Thats my advice...

Last edited:
Here too, what the hell!!!

DSC09947.jpg

DSC09948.jpg

DSC09949.jpg

DSC09951.jpg

DSC09967.jpg

DSC09961.jpg

DSC09960.jpg

DSC09959.jpg

DSC09957.jpg

This figure is amazing!!!

Hi everybody.
I know this is an old thread but nevertheless here are some shots of mine. These are some poses from the film or posters of it.
The photographs are made with materials at hand (ie everything but not some professional equipment!):
- Nikon Coolpix S1 without tripod (difficult to play on the depth of range or the tuning in these conditions)
- Lighting of fortune
- Minimum Retouching in Photoshop
I did not want to distort the figures with excessive reworking in Photoshop. This explains some imperfections.

Really great pics baloo. Only thing is:

I did not want to distort the figures with excessive reworking in Photoshop. This explains some imperfections.

Which is fine, but when you do composite pics like you've done I think it's necessary. At least to just match the lighting. Like this one for example:

attachment.php

Looks great but the figures lighting doesn't match the background. So it looks off. Here's a reworked version I did:

watermark.php

Great work overall though baloo. Especially the last pic! EPIC!

Last edited:
This figure is really spectacular, really wish I was a bigger fan of the films.

Here's one of mine. It's an incredible fig and one (if not) my favorite HT fig that I own:

1011.jpg

Back