Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other sculpt is damn spot on.

molaram7fd.jpg
3000281_press01-001.jpg

I think the choice of expression for the non-helmeted head is what's throwing it off a bit. He's kinda bug-eyed. Still, I can't think of any reason to display that head (no offense.) The helmeted head just looks so spot on perfect. Can't wait for this one.

I think I may forgo the exclusive on this one in favor of slightly lower price. While the challis is cool there is no interactivity between the two. If it was something he was made to hold or a separate portrait like Raiders Indy PF then it might be a different story.

I think I may forgo the exclusive on this one in favor of slightly lower price. While the challis is cool there is no interactivity between the two. If it was something he was made to hold or a separate portrait like Raiders Indy PF then it might be a different story.

Agree... while the EX is nice it's not essential (a bit like both Indy PF's). We should be able to pick the reg up for a bit less than what SS want.

Meh. I'll shell out the extra $5 for the chalice. Both of my Indy PFs have extra accessories displayed around their bases, like the crystal skull and gold mask, so it'll fit in nicely with my overall Indy display.

I think he looks demented and perfect.If you're an Indy fan and you're not buying this, you're a fool IMO.

I've been very vocal in the past about their epic fails but this is just one epic win. This piece is just...wicked. I think I may be in love...

Man, I can't WAIT to get this guy on my shelf! Any guesses on this one? Q3 or Q4? I'm hoping we get Mola for Q3 and then by March we have the pre-order for TOD Indy for delivery in Q4! :naughty

Beautiful. But why couldn't this be 1/6? :(

I imagine the profit margin is huge on PFs compared to 1/6. And that is why Sideshow is concentrating on polystone. I bet polystone statues made in China cost Sideshow next to nothing and then they sell them to us with an exclusive item (so that they cut out the retailer) at 100% retail. I bet you they are making a fortune on the PF with their high retail prices. While the 1/6 sell for alot less and probably cost more to tool, manufacture, etc.

Back