Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the profit margin is huge on PFs compared to 1/6. And that is why Sideshow is concentrating on polystone. I bet polystone statues made in China cost Sideshow next to nothing and then they sell them to us with an exclusive item (so that they cut out the retailer) at 100% retail. I bet you they are making a fortune on the PF with their high retail prices. While the 1/6 sell for alot less and probably cost more to tool, manufacture, etc.

Most definitely and I am betting the research costs for Mola Ram 1/6th are a lot higher because of the body. They originally said they might partner with Hot Toys but I think that was a lot of BS to shut us up.

:lol
Amazing sculpt, flamed heart, creepy cup as exclusive.

everything that i could have imagined/wanted.

Agreed, the PERFECT iconic, menacing Mola Ram pose. I love that the head-dress version has his screaming mouth open too! Just incredible!!!

Can't wait for this one. :D

I think I am in the minority on this one and I am trying to come around, but I really don't like the facial expression for the headdress version. He looks too happy and not very menacing?

I think the pose and sculpts capture the character to a T. When he held up the heart he didnt have a very evil look to his face at all. I believe they were going for more of a crazed appearance. I may just have to get this one.

I think the pose and sculpts capture the character to a T. When he held up the heart he didnt have a very evil look to his face at all. I believe they were going for more of a crazed appearance. I may just have to get this one.

Good God get it Josh! Then I can see what your repaints will look like! :naughty

:D

I think I am in the minority on this one and I am trying to come around, but I really don't like the facial expression for the headdress version. He looks too happy and not very menacing?

I think the look they were aiming for was "maniacal", not "menacing". And, in that, I'd say they've succeeded.

mola-ram.jpg

Sideshow looks pretty damn spot on to this still!

Although I love this PF, don't you guys think that the chin is a bit small in comparison to the photo? The photo the face looks bigger and the PF the face is shorter. Also they need to fix the necklace with the teeth. In the photo it is sticking out but it is not very visible on the PF

mola-ram.jpg
300028_press10-001.jpg

Although I love this PF, don't you guys think that the chin is a bit small in comparison to the photo? The photo the face looks bigger and the PF the face is shorter. Also they need to fix the necklace with the teeth. In the photo it is sticking out but it is not very visible on the PF

The angle of the face is different from the photo and is also up-lit. You can't judge the sculpt by this one pic. Sculpt looks great to me.

The angle of the face is different from the photo and is also up-lit. You can't judge the sculpt by this one pic. Sculpt looks great to me.

I don't think it is the angle. I'm judging from the bottom of his bottom lip to the end of the chin and and in the photo it does look longer. Still a great sculpture though...

I will def get this guy :). be a perfect fit to my indy collection :).

I think he looks amazing, do you think they will have flexpay option like they did for Indie KOTCS

Hope so. Flexpays work so out so well for me seeing as where i live the shipping fees cost nearly as much as the act product where this way I can get the product. :)

Too excited to book my pre-order :D

Back