Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Clowns are trustworthy.

Right? :dunno

Thank you friend. Yes u can always trust me

DIDvL5TVoAAGuun.jpg

It's amazing that such a mediocre figure from an even more mediocre company has generated so many amusing posts. There are so many other threads about better figures that don't even have half as many posts as this thread.

I'm the kind of guy that refuses to rubberneck when I see an accident out on the road, but I can't stop coming to this train wreck. I'm not sure if I want to see people get this or root for another calendar year to roll over.

All we are asking is to ship the figure and it all end's. Peace & love molecule8

I think some of his music should or could have been included with the release as part of it all as cool idea.

Last edited:

This just in....

M8 John Lennon figure will now include a lost track from Double Fantasy. The track will be included via microchip imbedded into the figure which will cause an interaction between the figure and the piano, allow you to hear the mystery track.

Once the track is completed , Sir Paul McCartney will personally visit you and tell you the deepest darkest secrets he held with John.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

This just in....

M8 John Lennon figure will now include a lost track from Double Fantasy. The track will be included via microchip imbedded into the figure which will cause an interaction between the figure and the piano, allow you to hear the mystery track.

Once the track is completed , Sir Paul McCartney will personally visit you and tell you the deepest darkest secrets he held with John.

A old
theory is a longstanding urban legend that alledges Paul was ... is dead and was replaced in 66 after car accident by a convincing body double named Billy Shepherd.to stop kids from suicide in the 60s is what i'm lead to believe in the story. Just got done watching a bunch of crazy fan theorys lol a second ago... ha ha too many Unsolved mysterys.:lol

Last edited:

when were you when john lenin is ships?

i was sat at home eating butter when pjotr ring

'john is ship'

'no'

I pop in here now and again, always thinking to myself: there has to be a picture of this figure by now.

Nope.

*cue Nicholson laugh below*

I just received a reply from M8 customer service that I will be receiving a fedex tracking number by the end of next week.

:pray:

I did. But I reordered when I came into some unexpected funds last month.

I always looked at you as a renegade brave soul....

Now your on the hook for a review and pics......

And we don’t wanna hear your phone/camera is broken.

You might be be source for the entire Internets “first blurry pics!”

Sorry about the blurry pic my battery just died and I'm using a potato:
16avgjc.jpg

Back