MONDO - THE THING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom DiD Jacket test fitted to figure :)

1727032437907.png

I pretty much have this figure the way I like it:

View attachment 727498

I just need to figure out how to apply the fur collar and buttons to the jacket. I did order one of those light blue hoodies from several pages back. Just waiting for that to come in. 👍🏼
The hoodie is pretty big, I abandoned mine for now. Just FYI I believe it was the one mentioned before.

I pretty much have this figure the way I like it:

View attachment 727498

I just need to figure out how to apply the fur collar and buttons to the jacket. I did order one of those light blue hoodies from several pages back. Just waiting for that to come in. 👍🏼
What body is that? Proportions look pretty good. Neck and hands look like a good match to the skin tone on the portrait.

Last edited:
In regards to that hoodie, the oversized light blue one, cut the sleeves off to prevent bunching. For starters at least. Garment tape it down under the flightsuit as well. It also helps balance out the scale of Mondo's heads which are slightly larger-looking due to the hair.

New accessory installed. Not accurate at all, but it's a good representation of the Vuarnet 027 glasses.

Apologies for the huge photo dump.

IMG_6717.jpg
IMG_6718.jpg
IMG_6719.jpg
IMG_6720.jpg
IMG_6721.jpg
IMG_6722.jpg
IMG_6716.jpg
IMG_6725.jpg
IMG_6726.jpg
IMG_6727.jpg
IMG_6728.jpg
IMG_6729.jpg

They are from the DAMTOYS DAM 78083 figure, easily available on the bay. They originally come with blue lenses, I just used a black sharpie to color them.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 12.17.00.png

Original glasses model:

image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Back