Mondo: They Live, Nada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know this for sure? I've been completely slammed with work and forgot about the deadline, pretty bummed out.
They called the one with the movie poster glasses and Nada ghoul head a "timed exclusive." Every timed exclusive figure they've done has had a regular version available a short time after the exclusive window closed.

They called the one with the movie poster glasses and Nada ghoul head a "timed exclusive." Every timed exclusive figure they've done has had a regular version available a short time after the exclusive window closed.
This one doesn't look like that's happening. This seems to be a special timed edition and even on the latest mondo interview said this is your last chance to get 1/6 NADA and not a peep about a "regular" edition coming after.

I will say the language of "Timed Edition" vs "Timed Exclusive" is a bit confusing. I don't recall what happened with Macready in terms of timing other than that the version without the creatures ended up on other retailers.

I took a look at Mac - regular versions went up 2-3 days after timed edition ended. I also think that the usage of the term "Introductory" on Nada is interesting. If this was the only version of him planned, why even make a differentiation about the inclusion of the poster glasses and the alternate sculpt? I expect we'll see a regular one in a few days, but we'll see.

I wonder if Mac didn't sell as well as expected, especially after being timed so they just figured they would sell more going forward if it was timed only.
very possible...also the timed edition and regular Mac's went up for sale at the same time, if not the regular went up right after the "timed" Mac sold out. It sounded like NADA was exclusive to MONDO's website only and this is the only version we are getting, otherwise the "regular" would of been up for sale already (like Mac was and is now). Nada They Live is less popular than The thing Mac, so it was push for sale for 6-7 days and have it released by January. The figure is already about to go into production, so "regular" Nada's would of been up by now.

Back