Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, is anyone here interested in a Morpheus jacket ONLY?

I have one available, $235 shipped anywhere, please let me know asap. Only ONE left.

Daniel

so i bought one of those Morpheus headsculpt on ebay.

i want to do the paint myself and i was wondering what kind of Painting should i use.

it is the first time i try something like that and i'm afraid to screw it up

can you help ?

sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just stumbled across this

https://manofactionfigures.com/prod...ale-12-inch-chair-and-table-telephone-cm-toys

sillon1.preview.jpg

debating if I want to display my morpheus like that ;)

Man wish I got one of these when I had the chance, I'm not going to bother hunting for one now but good luck to you Armysoldier, I hope you find one!:)

Man wish I got one of these when I had the chance, I'm not going to bother hunting for one now but good luck to you Armysoldier, I hope you find one!:)

Thanks man I know Morpheus is a very coveted figure, but I will try. I am hoping Marf sells his down the road. That Kato coat is :drool

good luck with that one....i think he is and wiull continue to be rare based on the tons of work that went into putting him together...the Kato clothing in particular....the headsculpt was 99% accurate if not 99.9999999.....Sunohc and all the other artists made a statement with this piece here...:)

good luck finding it tho...:)

good luck with that one....i think he is and wiull continue to be rare based on the tons of work that went into putting him together...the Kato clothing in particular....the headsculpt was 99% accurate if not 99.9999999.....Sunohc and all the other artists made a statement with this piece here...:)

Thanks guys
I can't think of any 1/6 figure I want more right now than THAT Morpheus.

Tony Soprano would top him if he came in his bathrobe. :drool
A custom Flash from Elvis1976 would top it too (In my book) :wink1: :drool

All my other wants are in my possession or will be soon. :yess:

Last edited:

:panic::panic::panic:

Got one! :yess:

Done deal and payment sent. :blissy

Back