Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my glasses today. Still really won't stay on *sigh*

Slightest vibration and they fall off.

This sucks. :(

Anyone know of any solution to get them to stay? Some sort of tacky substance that won't damage the paint on the sculpt?

Anyone know of any solution to get them to stay? Some sort of tacky substance that won't damage the paint on the sculpt?

That's a bummer Marker...I wouldn't use any adhesive though. Try tilting the sculpt back a bit and see if that helps, I learned if it's leaned forward too much it's near impossible to get them to stay on.

I am using tiny piece of mounting squares to fix it and it stays very well at all.

Ok. Painted them with a gloss enamel and they seem to stay on much, much better. :hi5:

15d027d8.jpg

2b6c1945.jpg

6e239b37.jpg

e6c4132d.jpg

*whew* :monkey3

Trying a few more to get some sort of reflection.

a81fec46.jpg

02ad4510.jpg

I would kill for a good camera......too bad I can't get a break from collectible purchases to pay for one :lol

This sculpt and paint are so good, looking at these pics I feel as if Larry is about to open his mouth and start talking.

OK, got my Kato tie recently also. Seeing all these pictures, I have a small nitpick.

Don't want to rock the boat, because I love my figure, but I just can't get the tie to cinch up to the collar how I'd like. All the pictures I have seen seem to have the same problem, almost as if the shirt collar was made just touch too small for Morpheus' neck. Here is a picture of mine:

IMG_20110301_2320021.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bruce Wayne shirt by Kato, showing how I'd like the tie to fit:

CIMG2485.jpg

So has anyone had any luck getting the tie to fit the collar well? Appreciate any ideas you have.

OK, got my Kato tie recently also. Seeing all these pictures, I have a small nitpick.

Don't want to rock the boat, because I love my figure, but I just can't get the tie to cinch up to the collar how I'd like. All the pictures I have seen seem to have the same problem, almost as if the shirt collar was made just touch too small for Morpheus' neck. Here is a picture of mine:

IMG_20110301_2320021.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bruce Wayne shirt by Kato, showing how I'd like the tie to fit:

CIMG2485.jpg

So has anyone had any luck getting the tie to fit the collar well? Appreciate any ideas you have.

1. Pls ntd that it is Prince albert knot for morpheus and the other is Windsor knot for Bruce

2. You better adjust the tie as it is fine for my Morpheus.

CIMG2371.jpg

most of you are setting the tie like this :
CIMG2495.jpg

pls adjust the tie like this :
CIMG2496.jpg

If you really feel the shirt collar is reall too small and not acceptable, pls return it to me and I will try to amend it for you free of charge ( provided that the case is true) While the shipping fee is not included.

Last edited:
I feel you dneilan, I do. I have the same problem and cannot get it the way I like.

Marf has the tie the way I want it, but no matter what I do I cannot replicate the look. I tried messing with it for hours. And I know what you mean about the collar being too small.

1. Pls ntd that it is Prince albert knot for morpheus and the other is Windsor knot for Bruce

2. You better adjust the tie as it is fine for my Morpheus.

CIMG2371.jpg

most of you are setting the tie like this :
CIMG2495.jpg

pls adjust the tie like this :
CIMG2496.jpg

If you really feel the shirt collar is reall too small and not acceptable, pls return it to me and I will try to amend it for you free of charge ( provided that the case is true) While the shipping fee is not included.

hey everyone,

I believe Kato is right though (thanks Kato)
because I remember fiddling with his tie (the first one he sent me) before I sent out the full figures and I was able to close the collar and have only the tie-knot show.

however, you have to make sure the tie-knot is high up, touching the top of the collar (as shown in the pics)

Also, the neck-tie fits the Upgraded Shirts better than the defaults. Unfortunately for the defaults, because it was a cheaper shirt I had found on eBay, the fit is not the best.
I found that the collar (on the default shirts) fit best if you make sure to pull the back part of the collar up and tilt the head more forward than backwards.

Kato - I just noticed the tie pin on your figure - what did you use for that? It looks great!

Kato - I just noticed the tie pin on your figure - what did you use for that? It looks great!

I'd like to know as well :lecture Is it just a spare button from the vest? It looks the same, maybe just a tad bit smaller.

Edit: Just read your response, thanks :lol

Back