MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll on June's list ........ And stick my a$$ on it ... Just ordered my dx 11 .

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

If you do a June list please out me on, want a mob scene joker look :) put it on my dx01

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Can I get on the june list for an unpainted sculpt Zach?

Can I get on the june list for an unpainted sculpt Zach?

It's not out yet. He said he'll post it when he finishes up the May ones.

I know cuz I am waiting for it too.

It's not out yet. He said he'll post it when he finishes up the May ones.

I know cuz I am waiting for it too.

I'm aware of that, I just wanted to put my name out there for when he does start to compile the june list, just don't want to miss out on this.:dunno

I get what your saying Calcifer but I dont think Zach is doing it like that. You literally have to wait till the list starts up again to get on it. I think.

No pre-ordering your spot. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Zack, with this month over can you put me on the June list plz deposit ready to go for hair and painted hs .... That's proberbly the best I've seen .

Need one .

the list will reopen sometime in early june, but not until the current orders have been finished. i'm still waiting to hear back from some of the guys on how they want their paint done. just keep checking back.

You're right Fiend.

Well I guess I will just have to sub to the thread and check it daily. ;)

daily? I check it every hour :lol

Well I guess I will just have to sub to the thread and check it daily. ;)

daily? I check it every hour :lol

Yeah, that's the thing. You have to keep checking and checking. I think the list will fill up quick. Zach said it will be up soon but he still has 5 heads to paint because the guys haven't gotten back to him about what paint they want. Talk about indecisive. Jeez.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I gotta get me one of these

Zach, I'll be sending you the final amount this week. Any chance of some new pics? Thanks.

I'd like to see a pic of him doing his magic trick, that is how I'd love to display the figure with this sculpt.

Great work Zach..actually unbelievable....so glade I finally got to meet you.. these sculpts , the 1\6 and 1\4 , worth every penny and then some..

Remaining balance should get credited to your PP today or tomorrow (really annoyed of this PP policy).

I did tell you what paint I wanted right? And how much is the shipping?

Thank you and I can't wait :)!

Have you heard back from all the people you needed to hear back from about their paint ups yet ,Zach?

The list is open again?

Back