MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

sorry my mistake

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

sorry my mistake

No worries.

I looked stupid because my post started on a new page and there was nothing to read :lol

kkk, when he sad he was updating front page, i understood wrong :)

Zach, just in case I didn't tell you the paint I want. It is the "Hit Me" Scene. Thanks :)

Hi Zach. Second payment sent. Thanks.

Hi Zach, I will take the Mob Scene. If the mob scene is like your prototype, then I would like the green in the hair to be muted/darker and the black paint around the eyes slightly less darker like in the movie.

Thanks!

Hi mate! " Hit me" scene paint for me please!

looking to have all the heads done by next friday, and i still need to know how dvdvampire wants his painted. start sending in those final payments guys, thanks.

Hey Zach. Paid mine last week. Still says deposit paid on Front page.

Zach have you sent any of the untainted sculpts out yet?

My God he's sending out contaminated sculpts? Then I must insist that mine must also be untainted!

My God he's sending out contaminated sculpts? Then I must insist that mine must also be untainted!
:lol:lol

can I still get one?
Yeah, he's going to open up the list again once he finishes this batch. Just keep an eye on the thread so you don't miss out.

Hey Zach. Paid mine last week. Still says deposit paid on Front page.

fixed.

Zach have you sent any of the untainted sculpts out yet?

wasn't happy with the hair line on yours, needed a little fixing, will go out monday or tuesday.

Back