Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to mark this on my calendar because from this day forward ece is no longer ece to me and is FEZ!!!!!

U might as well contact a MOD to change your user name. :lecture

Sounds like a plan.

I also don't want a flying pose but a more action on the ground pose. Especially if she is standing on dead bodies.

I think the I beam base idea would be awesome and fit in well with Cap's base.

If the open mask is the exclusive I'll probably save money and go for the reg. I like the open mask more, but not enough to spend that much extra money.

you like the version with the white eyes? :confused:

I kinda like the version with white eyes, but I like both. If I get this piece, maybe I will stop being lazy and actually switch heads once in a while unlike let's say the Gambit where I'll leave the short haired version on most of the time (or Gandalf where the hat version will be on all the time). It's probably a good thing they added both versions then, since different people here seem to pick a different fav head.

Inappropriate posts deleted - (but I know who you are and more posts like this will result in infractions and/or banning).

I think the I beam base idea would be awesome and fit in well with Cap's base.

If the open mask is the exclusive I'll probably save money and go for the reg. I like the open mask more, but not enough to spend that much extra money.

Oh come on....if you're gonna buy Ms. Marvel, might as well shell out a little more $$ to bring the lady home. You can always display her white eyes when you get bored. Just make believe she rolls her eyes backward. And display her open mask when you want attention.

Worst comes to worst, you can always order the empty white eye when the exclusive is sold out and wait list is a no no.

All or nothing I tell ya. Are you sure you don't have the pink eye??!! :horror:horror:horror:horror Kidding!!!!

Oh come on....if you're gonna buy Ms. Marvel, might as well shell out a little more $$ to bring the lady home. You can always display her white eyes when you get bored. Just make believe she rolls her eyes backward. And display her open mask when you want attention.

Worst comes to worst, you can always order the empty white eye when the exclusive is sold out and wait list is a no no.

All or nothing I tell ya. Are you sure you don't have the pink eye??!! :horror:horror:horror:horror Kidding!!!!

dont give him any ideas. 1 less person trying to get the EX on friday. :D We'll know what the EX is soon enough.

:lol Don't worry, I won't be in line to get the exclusive on Friday. Even if I do decide to shell out the extra bucks for it I'll be at work and unable to order. It's not really a case of liking the white eyed version more as just liking it enough to save 30-40 dollars (assuming its 300 dollars and the extra head adds ten bucks).

You can paint eyes on her in watercolor so it washes off! :D Then you can have both masks with eyes!

I will only be going after the Excl. if the change o head is it, if it's a print, then they can keep it!

when do we get a full reveal on this anyway, i would have thought we would have got it already.

All are mine until we move into a house, I'm in a town home now and my loft is looking like the Indy Indiana Jones warehouse.

Just got married last year so that's why we are getting a house.

Nice! Grats on your house man.

No kidding my penthouse is getting crowded too. I stored all the boxes, prints and most other display stuff in my house. Kinda like a dumping ground :p

I'm a little strange too, I find having the same pose in print format (or even the same character posed differently) directly behind it takes away from the actual piece as well, cos you're not transported by the statue as much seeing it's twin in 2D format behind. That and I have a lot of original art which already take up my walls. :(

Nice! Grats on your house man.

No kidding my penthouse is getting crowded too. I stored all the boxes, prints and most other display stuff in my house. Kinda like a dumping ground :p

I'm a little strange too, I find having the same pose in print format (or even the same character posed differently) directly behind it takes away from the actual piece as well, cos you're not transported by the statue as much seeing it's twin in 2D format behind. That and I have a lot of original art which already take up my walls. :(

Just have the Mystique PF and you'll be seeing 3D :lecture :lol

Just have the Mystique PF and you'll be seeing 3D :lecture :lol

Yeah lol. I didn't like the PM cos of the costume and how the eyeballs show thru the yellow, so I ordered the comiquette and I'm really happy with it. (I also just like to display just one of my fav versions each character.)

Yeah lol. I didn't like the PM cos of the costume and how the eyeballs show thru the yellow, so I ordered the comiquette and I'm really happy with it. (I also just like to display just one of my fav versions each character.)

Awww man, yeah I'll have them both and love multiples I am the multiples King except for maybe Steve, I'm trying for as many HULKS as possible. :lol

Back