Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right!!!!!!! She loves the SS shippers, I can never pull them away whenever she's playing...

How can you say no to this face :eek:

img_1318.jpg

She looks like she is intimidated by Doctor Doom.:rotfl

She never touches them whenever I had this out for display, she would just look at them and stair them in the face.

IN DA FACE!!!!!!, I said....

210.jpg

My cat does the same thing, She would have stare down contests that would last up to an hour, i would always have to pull her away with some kind of treat :lol

That's right!!!!!!! She loves the SS shippers, I can never pull them away whenever she's playing...

How can you say no to this face :eek:

img_1318.jpg

Damn man, I like Doom but that Cat statue next to it looks so damn lifelike. Is it 1:1 scale? The paint job is amazing.

Damn man, I like Doom but that Cat statue next to it looks so damn lifelike. Is it 1:1 scale? The paint job is amazing.

1:1 and it solid, no hollowness and it was well packed. I mean it cost me $400 to go through customs, etc... but no paint flaws, runs or grease spots to cover rough hair like areas. :lecture :monkey1 True story...

I really like the look of the open mask, shows more of the eyes.

I couldn't tell from the video, but are the eyes all white on the closed mask?

Same here but the masked version looks Great to, i can see myself changing the head out once in a while.

Back