Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the banner of Ms. Marvel Premium Format and we can see a little more of her and idon't is the photo but she look like she have a tiny boobs.

23h0o5j.jpg

Pass. Too much money for a second stringer. Aren't there other Marvel women who "deserve" a good PF more? Sue Storm? Wanda? Janet Pym (it would be life size!)? And so on.

here is the banner of Ms. Marvel Premium Format and we can see a little more of her and idon't is the photo but she look like she have a tiny boobs.

23h0o5j.jpg

"Tiny" boobs are okay. Not every female superhero should be endowed like Power Girl. But some should. :lol

Pass. Too much money for a second stringer. Aren't there other Marvel women who "deserve" a good PF more? Sue Storm? Wanda? Janet Pym (it would be life size!)? And so on.

Ms Marvel is a Silver Age character:confused: Next up Black Widow.:chew

Janet Pym isn't a second stringer??

:confused:

P.S. What's wrong with second stringers anyway? They could very well come out looking amazing.
Venom is seen as a second stringer to many fans and the comiquette looks outstanding.

i think Ms. Marvel Ex is gonna be the switch out head and not a print just because the last few Marvel PFs have been that way (Gambit, Sabertooth, and Wolverine). Still thinking whether or not i want her in my collection...leaning more towards yes! hehe

i think Ms. Marvel Ex is gonna be the switch out head and not a print just because the last few Marvel PFs have been that way (Gambit, Sabertooth, and Wolverine). Still thinking whether or not i want her in my collection...leaning more towards yes! hehe

Gambit did have a Change o head but that wasn't the Excl. it was the Flaming Card.

I'm hoping this follows suit and we get both heads in the Reg version, and God help me if the Excl. is the open mask version, cause if it is i'm gonna hit someone :lol

Back