My Custom HT Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My own HT endo custom/repaint WIP r5150s style

Holy crap, dude! Chrome looks awesome on this. Even better than the 700. If I ever get through all of my commissions, I'm so doing this. Just amazing. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

That looks fantastic. I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread to see if anyone finds that site. If anyone is capable of doing this, I want it done with my 700!

Is that a challenge?

Wow! That looks awesome! If I had either the money or the talent I'd so get another 700 and do this. Was lucky enough to pick up one on the cheap on play.com recently. Hope Hot Toys new endo atleast has this type of finish. Chrome looks awesome. And those arms ready to smach the hell out of reese

So, when you paint these, do you disassemble the hydrolic parts? Or do you do multiple applications with the joint in various posistions. I'm just wondering how the rod that goes into each cylinder gets a good application.

Or do you do multiple applications with the joint in various positions.

thats what i do exactly...

pics..eyes are photoshoped...batteries are dry :(

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My HT Endo finally done !!

Kick ass brother! Love the wider jaw too. Can't wait to do this to mine. Are you going to paint the teeth?

I still need to do the teeth...

heres the mod list :

Jaw widened
Top of head sanded to make even
Mid spine added ( lots of sanding, trimming, dry fitting)
Added ball sockets to connect shoulder
Made shoulder movable..some pistons from Mcfarlane 7' endo
Used brass screws for new shoulder pistons
Shoulder piston to neck modified
Wire coming from ears modified
Wires from top of shoulder modified
"L" connector from shoulder is from the 18' Neca endo
Light switch eliminated
Rewired eye lights to accomodate new mid torso
Exposed lower part of torso to make longer and added new socket
Both pistons on lower torso lengthen
Sanded back of "buttocks" :lol
Modified knee connectors for more movement
Added T600 leg pistons for front and back
Repositioned thumbs
Added more details on hands
Added wires to arms
Paint job

i think thats it wheeeew :google

I really hope when HT release the new version..they resculpt a new head...maybe opening chest for his nuke power batteries, resculpt the arms..redo the feet etc..

Special thanks to Unus Oculus ( Oneye ) for the T600 pistons...i wouldn't have done it without his help :)

Rob

Kick ass brother! Love the wider jaw too. Can't wait to do this to mine. Are you going to paint the teeth?

thanks Nathan..i really appreciate it coming from you...now i need to do my preds but before that I have another project after this..probably going to take longer than this since I'm always busy at work but here'a hint..:rolleyes:

HT endo parts
1/6 sportbike
couple of mini guns
couple of machine guns
mixed them all together...:naughty

Rob

That is absolutely amazing! Can't believe how much you improved what was already an awesome figure!

This mod is really almost too kickass for words :bow

Dang! Looks like an official movie piece taken from a display.

Another masterpiece Rob!!! The wider jaw looked really good. More pics please. I can't get enough of it. :chew

F'ing awesome job done on this!, you really went that extra mile to give this figure a great over haul.

this is incredible.... looks like you recast it in metal!

Perfect!

send some pics of him to HT before they've gotten too far into making the new endo! (I think they're going to.... at least that's what I heard...)

Back