My Custom HT Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My HT Endo finally done !!

thanks for all the comments guys...I really enjoyed building him ..I mean "it "..I wanted to see how far I can take the modding. There's still a couple of things I wanted done but I'll leave that up to HT :)

Rob

Awesome, man.
I followed you on that one even before I registered here.
Looks absolutley great, especially what you did to the arms, cause they now seriously look like little version of the 1:1 Endoarm replica.
I wanted to ask if your sanding the teeth, but you said that yourself, but don´t you think too that he needs a few more details?
Like blackened lines and niches, cause the pics look like he lost details, especially in the face.
Still love it and are you going to post a few pics of the finished spine and shoulder area?
I would love to see that and hope my frankness´ not to much, but I always think how I would´ve done this.
:rock :)

Awesome, man.
I followed you on that one even before I registered here.
Looks absolutley great, especially what you did to the arms, cause they now seriously look like little version of the 1:1 Endoarm replica.
I wanted to ask if your sanding the teeth, but you said that yourself, but don´t you think too that he needs a few more details?
Like blackened lines and niches, cause the pics look like he lost details, especially in the face.
Still love it and are you going to post a few pics of the finished spine and shoulder area?
I would love to see that and hope my frankness´ not to much, but I always think how I would´ve done this.
:rock :)

no problem..you're right about the details..the camera usually washes out a lot of the little lines and tends to blend everything...I will take more pics later on after I paint the teeth and highlight some parts and stuff..:D it does look a lot better in person though..much shinier than the pics..

Rob

no problem..you're right about the details..the camera usually washes out a lot of the little lines and tends to blend everything...I will take more pics later on after I paint the teeth and highlight some parts and stuff..:D it does look a lot better in person though..much shinier than the pics..

Rob

Awesome, can´t wait.

But still congrats on your amazing piece and let´s see what HT is doing with the new Endo, huh?!^^

a masterpiece :bow :bow :bow

(by the way, when you paint it how come the joints don't clog up with paint and stick shut? I'd have thought that would happen painting it without taking every single piece out)

a masterpiece :bow :bow :bow

(by the way, when you paint it how come the joints don't clog up with paint and stick shut? I'd have thought that would happen painting it without taking every single piece out)

thanks for the props man..i feel humbled cause I've seen your work:eek:

well actually the legs does but when its totally dry, it will be stiff first but after..it goes back to normal....i can totally take it apart and paint it one piece at the time ( i build gundams too )..set each part with gator clips but this is so much easier :rotfl:lol

Rob

thanks for the props man..i feel humbled cause I've seen your work:eek:

well actually the legs does but when its totally dry, it will be stiff first but after..it goes back to normal....i can totally take it apart and paint it one piece at the time ( i build gundams too )..set each part with gator clips but this is so much easier :rotfl:lol

Rob

Would you care and give me a link?
Would love to see him, but I didn´t found it on his twitter OR here...

I tried to search, but on on "terminator" only comes his battle damaged stuff and on T-800, endoskeleton and endo comes nothing.
God a more direct link?
searching all categories kinda lame...
:/

just one pic....can't wait to get the new T800..:banana
IMG_0293.jpg

That paint really is amazing. Can't wait to use it on my Argonauts Endo.

Is that the old Bowen T2 Arnold head on your T2 figure?

That paint really is amazing. Can't wait to use it on my Argonauts Endo.

Is that the old Bowen T2 Arnold head on your T2 figure?

it's the Neca pescadero head..:D

this is the only paint that will do justice on your custom endo Argonaut:chew

Rob

Back