my hot toys falconer unmasked!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys.I appreciate the comments.as for the mod,I used the falconer head,I pulled the bio off and removed the plug,and I molded the closed mandables and upper teeth and lower jaw pieces from the bezerker head and installed them on the falconer head and repainted it.both heads are the exact same.hot toys just made the head modular like the last few preds so you could change out the mandables.on falconer they just made a plug for the helmet and put it in place of mandables and left off the dentures.

thanks guys.I appreciate the comments.as for the mod,I used the falconer head,I pulled the bio off and removed the plug,and I molded the closed mandables and upper teeth and lower jaw pieces from the bezerker head and installed them on the falconer head and repainted it.both heads are the exact same.hot toys just made the head modular like the last few preds so you could change out the mandables.on falconer they just made a plug for the helmet and put it in place of mandables and left off the dentures.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I may have to get a Falconer after all and follow in your footsteps.

Back