My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amin Ko, you have such a great collection and i love going through this thread to see all the great collectibles out there. If I could I would love to find the Arnie T-800 life size bust by Sideshow.

I have a question for you Amin. If you had to choose between the T-800 cinemaquette or the Predator cinemaquette which would you choose?

Amin Ko, you have such a great collection and i love going through this thread to see all the great collectibles out there. If I could I would love to find the Arnie T-800 life size bust by Sideshow.

I have a question for you Amin. If you had to choose between the T-800 cinemaquette or the Predator cinemaquette which would you choose?

Hi Mate, thanks for you kind words.

Actually I am a fan of Arnold and collect not only his statue or figures but also the watches specially made for him like Terminator 3, End of Days.

Of two highly collectible cm items, I would go for CM Predator. Still one of the best ever made by CM so far imho. But sorry, I can not choose only one. I mush have both.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Here the scans as promised side by side wiht cm endo.

CMSSendo2.jpg

EMSSendo2.jpg

CMSSendo3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Elvis Presley pf. This pcs looks amazing, better than previous pf imho.

elvis1.jpg

elvis2.jpg

elvis3.jpg

elvis4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Haha. hopefully soon. Need to figure out where to display him. boxes are too big and need some handling work.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

sorry I am a very impatient Terminator fan :D. If you need someone to give him a polish and shine then let me know :D Cheers. Fantastic collection BTW

Back