My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I did not get her I was at my LCS and helped the owner display her in his sales cabinet, I am not really a Bust Man "No Pun Intended" :D

Hi Bro,
Thanks for dropping by. My notebook windows is crashed and has to be reformatted. really sucks.

Anyway..still I can not wait to get my half size iron man maquette. Will rocks for sure.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, hello!
Any news on your IM 1:2?

I have had mine like ages ago now? Where is yours coming from?

BTW, here is a pic to keep you interested:
IMET10.jpg

Amin, hello!
Any news on your IM 1:2?

I have had mine like ages ago now? Where is yours coming from?

BTW, here is a pic to keep you interested:
IMET10.jpg

Hi Bro,
Thanks for dropping by. You are bad and teasing me. haahaa
I can not wait to get this statue... I guess mine is still in the production line.

At least I will get the Arc this week to cool me down a little bit.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Iron Man Arc Reactor

Will try to take new scans with Iron Man Life Size Bust tomorrow....

ironmanarc1.jpg

ironmanarc2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

:wave hi Amin Ko!

it's been a while since i've visited your thread. your collection is still awe-inspiring as its ever been. the Galactus LSB (w/c is the best imo) and the complete set of BD Daredevils! (i noticed that there's a difference for the billy club line for the original costume DD noh?).. and all the others, not to mention a CUSTOM War Machine bust?!? wow.

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

You're collection is fantastic. Do the kids ever get tempted to fiddle with your collectibles? I have kids myself and they never used to care about my collectibles... until very recently (my eldest is turning 4).

:wave hi Amin Ko!

it's been a while since i've visited your thread. your collection is still awe-inspiring as its ever been. the Galactus LSB (w/c is the best imo) and the complete set of BD Daredevils! (i noticed that there's a difference for the billy club line for the original costume DD noh?).. and all the others, not to mention a CUSTOM War Machine bust?!? wow.

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Hi. Thanks again for dropping by and your kind words. The War Machine is one of my favorite bust and hope sideshow will make one in the near future.

You're collection is fantastic. Do the kids ever get tempted to fiddle with your collectibles? I have kids myself and they never used to care about my collectibles... until very recently (my eldest is turning 4).

Thanks. My son likes iron man, spiderman, ninja turtle pretty much but he is more like LEGO Maniacs. He got almost the whole line up of Lego especially the Lego City. Recently likes the Star Wars due to the video play station game he is playing.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great Zangief Amin, Congrats, Are you getting the New Guile?

hey colossus! it's batman_begins from psf :D haha!

so Amin, i think i did ask averone the same question... just out of curiosity, what's your least expensive collectible? :D

do you have.. GASP... action figures? hehe..from the looks of it, i think the cheapest ones i've seen are the Bowen Daredevil stats. you evil man :D

so Amin, i think i did ask averone the same question... just out of curiosity, what's your least expensive collectible? :D

do you have.. GASP... action figures? hehe..from the looks of it, i think the cheapest ones i've seen are the Bowen Daredevil stats. you evil man :D

You Found me Batman, The Cheapest Statue I obtained was at a G-sale paid $5 for it a South of the Border Spawn Statue/Hamberhead Version, almost rid myself of alot of my action fig's, Great to see you

Yes, I do have action figures, but mostly hot toys. now I more focus on statues.

question also stands for Amin Ko :)

that Zangief is a force! btw, i am just very curious as to the origin of your nickname. any history lesson sir?

Amin Ko is my name, not nickname.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, congrats on the new Zangief.
Its nice to see that you also like the SF statues!

Back