My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Impressive Scores Amin on Sideshow Indiana Jones vs Mola Ram Diorama and Meg from Legend, Robert Picardo played that role Great, Congrats Amin

Great new Masterpieces... Congrats Amin :clap

thanks for sharing with us

can't wait to see pictures of your Iron Man 1/2 Maquette :chew

Hi Amin. Your collection is as awesome as always and continues to grow. Thank you for sharing your new purchases. I'm wondering if you have heard of or have dealt with Multi Toys in Indonesia. I'm thinking of ordering the Cinemaquette Superman form them as there is nowhere in Australia to order it from without paying double. Just a few thoughts from you would be much appreciated.

Wow.. I'm impressed !!!
I love to see the real photo than prototype. Thanks for sharing U'r scans.

Thanks guys for all the support and kind words.

Hope I can get the half size iron man next week....

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, did you get your IM yet???

I keep checking back here hoping to see it!
What about the HB?? Are you getting that one?

Alex

Simply amazing. I had no idea how sweet the Iron man life size busts were. I almost wish I hadn't.

Where did you get the cases made? How much do they run?

Simply amazing. I had no idea how sweet the Iron man life size busts were. I almost wish I hadn't.

Where did you get the cases made? How much do they run?

One of my favorite collections on here. He's also mentioned in the sideshow toy book.

I also was wondering about those display cases.

Ok Guys.. I am so happy today and for sure I can rest and sleep well...
My Iron Man Mark III Half Size Maquette the most awaited statue finally make the smooth touch down today and arrive safely...

The maquette itself is so awesome looking and if you are one of the iron man fans, there is no reason you miss this pcs. Trust me. Sideshow rocks.

I wish sideshow will be making the Mark 2 and War Machine half size maquette. Then the life would be so beautiful indeed...oh.boy.

Here the scans to share with my mate:

ironmanhalfsize1.jpg

ironmanhalfsize2.jpg

ironmanhalfsize3.jpg

ironmanhalfsize4.jpg

ironmanhalfsize5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back