Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was informed by Pablo that her nips were sanded off:banghead

:lol I find it so funny when that happens. I mean honestly is it really that big of a deal, these collectibles are for adults after all. I guess they figure if your never gonna see them anyway, then what's the point, but it sure comes off as paranoid on the companies part when they do get rid of them. If people want to strip her cloths off that's their choice, at least give them something to look at. :D It just doesn't seem natural for them not to be there.

the link is in this post

Sorry I'd actually seen that before... I totally forgot. It is interesting how a concept merges with an existing property and then after the original artist gets involved they decide on an art direction, and voila! finished statue.

Wonder how long it roughly takes from start to finish, and if the limited run numbers have any significance? eg did Adi Granov request that the SIM have a certain limited run or are the numbers just chosen purely for manufacturing convenience...

As for mystique, I absolutely love her, and she shall stand tall beside Rogue, MJ and Black Queen once she is released! :banana:banana

well just got processing notice on this one.:banana:banana

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Mystique Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #72041) on January 30th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order

well just got processing notice on this one.:banana:banana

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Mystique Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #72041) on January 30th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order

Crap! I have to cancel this ASAP!

Ex. Mystique Premium Format Figure is shipping!!

Ex. Mystique Premium Format Figure is shipping!! :banana

Just a heads up guys!!
Have you funds ready! :banghead

Just got confirmation:

"We will begin processing all orders for the Mystique Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #72041) on January 30th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Re: Ex. Mystique Premium Format Figure is shipping!!

Post some pics when you get it. I ended up cancelling this as I trimmed down on random characters for PFs. Only "A" listers or really striking pieces.

Re: Ex. Mystique Premium Format Figure is shipping!!

I think this can go with the Mistique PF thread, afew have mentioned it there too.
Thanks for the heads up :duff
x :peace

the exclusive's on second chance......wow!.....what the hell is going on!?....

Bad economy . . and a high ES . . .

I had to cancel before but since she showed up again in stock with this newsletter I picked her up for cheap using my reward points . . . :chew:chew

Back