Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the exclusive is shipping 1st? When do the ship out the normal version?
My twin brother ordered the regular version and so far all he got was the
20-25 day notice on it so far.
:chew

I just went over to take a look, and yeah it does look good but I would like to see a close up of the face before making up my mind, the shots he took were from too far away.

and i'm back, she looks awesome, can't wait to get this one.

2d1ssw8.jpg

2lthdoz.jpg

2rxyyy9.jpg

sfl3dk.jpg

not my pics, from statue forum.

it looks like she might need that belt buckle to hold up those low rider pants.:lol

I really wanted to get her, liked everything about it but the costume ruined it for me. wish she was wearing this. Still want to see in hand pics though
Mystique_X-Men204_p08.png

Maybe SS will pull a Thing costume change, only this time people will want it :D

I will admit I do like the final product look. I will pick her up down the line because the buckle isn't too important to me.

screw the buckle, looks lame anyway, maybe if it was skulls all the way around . looking forward to this, first woman ill be adding to my collection.

I really wanted to get her, liked everything about it but the costume ruined it for me. wish she was wearing this. Still want to see in hand pics though
Mystique_X-Men204_p08.png

Maybe SS will pull a Thing costume change, only this time people will want it :D

That would be an amazing variant . . .

What river will she be treading through today with those high water pants? :lol

First Indy's short jacket and now Mystique has to deal with pants that don't reach the proper length. Is sideshow trying to save on costs by conserving fabric or what? :lol

that sucks, i think she's going to look killer.
though i'm sure you can pick up the non-ex for way cheaper later.

I am happy to cancel this... with the 1:1 Iron Man bust and the Hell Boy II exclusive PF, would you keep her over those two?

I SURE AS HECK WOULDN'T!

Can't buy everything, well... unless you're Admin Ko.

I am happy to cancel this... with the 1:1 Iron Man bust and the Hell Boy II exclusive PF, would you keep her over those two?

I SURE AS HECK WOULDN'T!

Can't buy everything, well... unless you're Admin Ko.

oh damn, that's another one that i've got coming (hellboy, then most likely the samaritan prop) :banghead

is it just me or was the shipping list in this thursdays newsletter look really, really long.
if ssc would of spaced out alot of this stuff i think we would of seen a lot less cancellations imo. i haven't had to axe anything yet, buy sht it getting close.:(

Back