Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is a nice piece Gipetto. It's not too much of a space eater either. If I absolutely had no space to display it, I think I might still buy it & store it somewhere :lol
I don't even have room to store it :monkey2

well i do but that space is going to my Comic Supes PF if it ever gets here and my MoS PF.
It's my favorite PF that I own... :yess:
I think it's definitely an underated piece
Same here, one of sideshow’s best in years.
agreed. the mix media shines on it. And it's the true mean of a Premium Format figure
I got one too. I really like the proportions.
indeed. Looks like one of SS best bodies to date. and wristpegs look like HT wrist pegs. Would be great if they fine tune their regular body with elements from this one.

Kiwi Drake.

So sad peeps are resorting to putting random sculpts on this because SSC messed it up.

It's Jake the Muss Drake... or for anyone outside of New Zealand, Jango Fett Drake, lol.... and as a huge Naughty Dog/Uncharted/Nathan Drake fan, I have to wonder why?... would be like putting Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man head on a Thor figure because you don't like Chris Hemsworth...

It's Jake the Muss Drake... or for anyone outside of New Zealand, Jango Fett Drake, lol.... and as a huge Naughty Dog/Uncharted/Nathan Drake fan, I have to wonder why?... would be like putting Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man head on a Thor figure because you don't like Chris Hemsworth...

Temuera Morrison's nick name?

Ok guys, here he is...for better or worse!

I only had a small time-frame to take these pics, and I didn't want to mess with the scarf. I think he looks better without it, but if you're set on displaying him with it, you will have to invest some time making it look decent (I recommend water treating it).

Great pics!

Gosh, wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if the Drake body became the new TTM19??

We'll have to see what price TA sticks it at in their next round of breakdowns. . . the body sold out quicker than anything else.

It's amazing how quickly I went from intense disappointment, to flat out supreme excitement on this figure! I know it still has problems but good pics make all the difference. I think it will look good in my fledgling collection.

I'm the same, from utterly pissed at Sideshow to can't wait to get it... damn Ireland will take longer :(

Haha yeah I got my shipping notice, I should have it soon, but Austin Texas is waaaay closer to California than Ireland! Sympathies my friend! My only regret is forgetting to put in the SUMERTIME sale coupon! :slap

Nice! Another Austinite on the boards! I too am from Austin, Tx Von Koz. As for my Drake Figure? Sadly I'm doing a flex pay on mine. Anxiously waiting for mine.

Tem's first really iconic movie role. Jake "The Muss" Heke in Once Were Warriors.... Prior to that he was best known as an NZ soap and drama TV actor...

Huh knew about everything else, but must have overlooked that on Wikipedia. I'm a Temuera Morrison fan, he doesn't get enough credit for his roles.

Before on top after heating and squishing on bottom....

a3uzupav.jpg

yvymeje4.jpg

ururepaj.jpg

^^Much better Rahmier84. Might have to do this when I get mine. Still want to see what your re-paint will be like.

OMG Jake! Gonna buy one and send my head over!! Its perfect now! Sorta...but much much better!

Back