NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

I'm not losing anything, I'm gaining three kicks-ass Pred figures.

And alot of the whiners about this fig are, more than likely, going to be whining more when they can't find one after in-hand pics start getting posted.

But, maybe if they ask REAL nice I'll sell them one of mine...for a profit of course.

Last edited:

I'm not losing anything, I'm gaining three kicks-ass Pred figures.

And alot of the whiners about this fig are, more than likely, going to be whining more when they can't fine one after in-hand pics start getting posted.

But, maybe if they ask REAL nice I'll sell them one of mine...for a profit of course.

amen my friend.:exactly: :goodpost:

Keep coming here hoping for painted pics.

Well knowing Neca...I will wait for the inhand pictures and than I will decide if I want this or not. To be honest I am bearly use the preorder options at statues, figures etc. I am always wait for in hand photos first.

My last post on the subject of the heads was over a week ago. You do enjoy bringing up old subjects dontcha....
trollface.jpg

:lol

So was I. Did you not see teh Smiley? :lol

But I was being semi serious......just only semi. :D

Just only semi?

I was being only ever so slightly partially semi. :lol

Well knowing Neca...I will wait for the inhand pictures and than I will decide if I want this or not. To be honest I am bearly use the preorder options at statues, figures etc. I am always wait for in hand photos first.

I understand if you barely use pre-order...pre-ordering is a part of the game

In this case, if you're on the fence it's smart waiting because i doubt these figures will sell out in the next couple of months. I've seen the sculpt and it's the best around. If the paint sucks i'll get a repaint, but after owning the 7" version, i highly doubt the paint will suck on the 19" figure.

I wonder, though. After being reminded of the 12" McFarlane Scar Predator, the paint on this puppy can't be that bad. If it's anything like Scar's paintjob, it'll be well worth $80.

In this case, if you're on the fence it's smart waiting because i doubt these figures will sell out in the next couple of months. I've seen the sculpt and it's the best around. If the paint sucks i'll get a repaint, but after owning the 7" version, i highly doubt the paint will suck on the 19" figure.

I am sure if I will like the figure I can buy it after the release. If I can find very rare statue 2-3 years after release at nearly normal price than I am sure I can buy this one. I don't like the paintjob on the 7' version so I have to see the final product first.

its not going to be as simple as just getting it repainted if the netting is applied right. Maybe the armor and head can be repainted, but getting to the body would be difficult unless you want to re-net the whole Pred. I'm still on the fence about putting in my PO now.............

its not going to be as simple as just getting it repainted if the netting is applied right. Maybe the armor and head can be repainted, but getting to the body would be difficult unless you want to re-net the whole Pred. I'm still on the fence about putting in my PO now.............

Cut it off and re-glue where neccessary. Ain't that difficult :peace

Back