NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

2 new "paint master" pics off of twitter

https://twitpic.com/3g7xno

Already posted a couple of pages back...

Some pics of the paintmaster...

necapredator5.jpg

necapredator4.jpg

Gnarly... but they'd better show us pics of the whole thing over the next few days. I'm itching to see how the proto turns out.

Individual dreads are the last straw, this will be epic!

Well, they look individual from the back. From the front of the unpainted proto's we saw, they still seemed clumped. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, this piece will kick such insane amounts of ass.

Well, they look individual from the back. From the front of the unpainted proto's we saw, they still seemed clumped. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, this piece will kick such insane amounts of ass.

NECA said on Twitter that they are individual dreads, thought that was already posted, sorry for confusion.

Ah, well then this piece will kick even more insane amounts of ass! :rock

Damn, my wife is going to pissed when she sees this guy standing in our house...she already complains that the 1/6 figures are too big and annoying haha

Damn, my wife is going to pissed when she sees this guy standing in our house...she already complains that the 1/6 figures are too big and annoying haha

You need to have all them in your very own man cave! All men deserve one with a large "no wives allowed" sign on the door.

finally decided to PO the helmet and closed mouth version. Don't know if i will keep the orders, but we'll see if Neca can keep me interested in these.

OK I'm a bit drunk, but ___k that! You're allowed have your own thing as I'm sure she has hers.

Some pics of the paintmaster...

necapredator4.jpg

Maybe I'm picky, but the wrist computer lettering looks pretty sloppy. The round lights have red paint on the edges, and the pred symbols are smudged and have areas where the paint is too light. At 1/4 scale, this should be better.

Maybe I'm picky, but the wrist computer lettering looks pretty sloppy. The round lights have red paint on the edges, and the pred symbols are smudged and have areas where the paint is too light. At 1/4 scale, this should be better.

I didn't like the way it looked at first either, but The whole thing is only going to be like 2 1/2 inches anyway.

I work for business that does a lot of manufacturing, and we use masters daily. All of our masters are perfect...no defects allowed. If you do not start the production process with a near-perfect master, your finished goods are bound to be plagued with quality issues. Trust me on this...

I work for business that does a lot of manufacturing, and we use masters daily. All of our masters are perfect...no defects allowed. If you do not start the production process with a near-perfect master, your finished goods are bound to be plagued with quality issues. Trust me on this...

I hear you it makes perfect sense....but for me, i'm paying for the sculpt not the finishing or paint application.

Back