NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if those Rocksteady and Bebop will be sold in the same way that turtles were - only to first world countries, i'll live happily with my Playmates versions rather than go through the humiliation of triple paying for white man's toys.

Europe is the White homeland, and they have to overpay too due to their location. Stop playing victim.

if those Rocksteady and Bebop will be sold in the same way that turtles were - only to first world countries, i'll live happily with my Playmates versions rather than go through the humiliation of triple paying for white man's toys.
They'll be sold in Target this fall usa and Australia only

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

New pose today for Shredder.
5532048740c6a638b768cd0d6f72f59a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I know this is 1/4 and I’ve seen conversations regarding GameStop Exclusive 1/12 line. If wrong place , I apologize.

First set of Neca I’ve ever owned and the GameStop Turtles are close to action figure perfection I’ve owned. Texture, paint, sculpt all fantastic....highly recommended pieces

bravo :clap deviilll2 and robbiethepainter for the awesome pics!

I, like others, have been waiting for a great turtle set, and I am very happy with this 1:12 set!
1:12 scale is really starting to win me over!

That sux for those who have the QC issues hope you guys can get those resolved.
The only issues I have had is one of my nunchaku detached from the string, but easy fix.

Got them in recently and had some time this weekend to break them out and have some fun with them!
(for those who might wonder I have them on Sideshows Urban Threat Condition Red diorama)
Neca-1-12-TMNT-IMG-0229.jpg

...and then some "friends" decided to crash the party!
Neca-1-12-TMNT-IMG-0258.jpg

I know this is 1/4 and I’ve seen conversations regarding GameStop Exclusive 1/12 line. If wrong place , I apologize.

First set of Neca I’ve ever owned and the GameStop Turtles are close to action figure perfection I’ve owned. Texture, paint, sculpt all fantastic....highly recommended pieces

I think everyone uses this thread as a movie turtle thread now regardless of the scale while the other one is just for the cartoons I suppose.

My serwer diorama. So close to finish. Any ideas?
ab6db30eac2050bd4d21d20285d165d9.jpg
d0f6167a945af16478b8c565eae1dff3.jpg

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

You could add something that makes the floor look wet. Maybe even trickling down the walls. Then add some garbage along the floor drain. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the 7in turtles are fantastic, went to 3 GameStop’s in my area got a set for me and a buddy. I would suggest to call ahead, the hunt was fun though. Here’s a pic I just took. I really hope NECA would do a wide release, I haven’t been in a GS in years lol. I did order the
Shredder 1/4 and 2 Foot soldiers, I have a display setup in mind.
4253c0856639668e33072865db857acc.jpg

You could add something that makes the floor look wet. Maybe even trickling down the walls. Then add some garbage along the floor drain. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already done wall wet and spider web. Im going to floor wet tomorrow. Thank you [emoji4]

1cdb8ffaa763822a84d8b3dfa622195b.jpg

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Is the 7" Michelangelo figure better painted than the 1/4 version? The 1/4 scale figure is much darker than the other turtles whereas the small one looks fine judging by the pictures.

I watched the movie last night, it's streaming free on Amazon Prime if you've got it, and man does it hold up. Would be so different if it had been made by a big studio and the costumes are still amazing.

Wow the 7in turtles are fantastic, went to 3 GameStop’s in my area got a set for me and a buddy. I would suggest to call ahead, the hunt was fun though. Here’s a pic I just took. I really hope NECA would do a wide release, I haven’t been in a GS in years lol. I did order the
Shredder 1/4 and 2 Foot soldiers, I have a display setup in mind.
4253c0856639668e33072865db857acc.jpg

I picked mine up over the weekend as well........some of the best action figures ever.

Back