Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI Best Buy having a sale on some of these , that are normal price or cheaper with free shipping..

Looks like NECA is doing Toony Terrors versions of Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, and Mummy. I wish they looked a bit more like Scooby Doo designs like the first wave’s Jason did but that’s just a personal preference. They look great cartoony versions of the characters.

1717178247438.jpeg

https://store.necaonline.com/products/universal-monsters-toony-terrors-series-10

NECA has free shipping and a bonus plushy if you order the set from them. Makes them the best deal this time around.

Last edited:
WHAT?? Don't tell me I missed the last figure in the set?? All the rest I saw ads everywhere reminding + the Fright Crate specifically mentioned each monster with a cutoff date. Is it too late now??

View attachment 699425View attachment 699

426[/ATTACH]
At long last for the BK Wolfman from Lootcrate today. They must be having some financial issues or something because their site has been lacking updates all year. Wasn’t even sure the Wolfman would be in this crate. Glad to be done with them.

View attachment 699424View attachment 699425View attachment 699426

Yeah, it’s probably too late to get the Wolfman through LootCrate at this point. Their site has been in poor shape for basically the entire year, which leads me to believe they are having financial issues again. As soon as that last figure arrived I canceled my renewal.

I’m just glad they aren’t done with the Invisible Man. Since he didn’t get the Black and White treatment I was thinking they might just be done with him. I still feel it’s always a misstep going with that suit from the beginning of the movie look. The smoking jacket is so much more iconic.

Hopefully the B&W Nosferatu is still happening. I'm not really interested in any of the GITD figures. And since they're doing Silent Horror, why not a Cesare from Caligari or a deluxe Golem?:unsure:

And Bride of Franky with Chair should be shipping out this month. Fingers crossed it's not a store exclusive...

Hopefully the B&W Nosferatu is still happening. I'm not really interested in any of the GITD figures. And since they're doing Silent Horror, why not a Cesare from Caligari or a deluxe Golem?:unsure:

And Bride of Franky with Chair should be shipping out this month. Fingers crossed it's not a store exclusive...
It’s not an exclusive, NECA is just releasing it through their online store first.

It's all about the Benjamins though. Invisible Man and Phantom are said to have sold less than the other 6. That's the rumor anyway. I think they are getting Remco style releases because the packaging is retro.

Back