Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all about the Benjamins though. Invisible Man and Phantom are said to have sold less than the other 6. That's the rumor anyway. I think they are getting Remco style releases because the packaging is retro.
I see, big shame that. I think, over the years, the Unholy Trinity have had so many reboots, remakes and what have you that they've stayed at the top. When was the last decent remake of Phantom done? All they think of now is bloody Andrew Lloyd Webber! The Invisible Man is, well, less visible now!

Ah well, it is what it is....

Finally decided to get in on the fun and bought a B&W Lugosi at a local shop, and what a great figure it is!
Funnily enough I'm more blown away by how nice the cape is than anything else. It just drapes so well at such a small scale, simply amazing. I think I'll try to get more of these in B&W, they just look cooler.

Finally decided to get in on the fun and bought a B&W Lugosi at a local shop, and what a great figure it is!
Funnily enough I'm more blown away by how nice the cape is than anything else. It just drapes so well at such a small scale, simply amazing. I think I'll try to get more of these in B&W, they just look cooler.
While I am not a fan of SSE color scheme, occasionally there are some that change my mind. Rainman's Psycho set is well done, and NECA's black and white Wolfman actually looks nicer in the face paint area. So I like it too.

Back