Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca Creature is the best figure in this scale to date. I had to get two of them.

On another note: I am FINALLY going to get to see Creature from the Black lagoon on the big screen, IN 3-D! In a couple weeks, at a theatre one state over.
I never saw it in 3D but did see it in a local theater with an after show Q&A with Julie Adams on her birthday, after which we met her (as she went to the bathroom my wife had a long conversation with her during the movie and did not realize it was her!). The whole audience sang her happy birthday.

And I would actually say, based on reviews of other figures I've seen, this might be the best Gillman in any scale.

Bride of Franky with chair has been spotted in stores at Best Buy. Don't make the same mistake I did and order from Neca store. Ordered on Sept 11th and still nothing...

I emailed them months ago asking if it would eventually be available in stores or if it was a store exclusive and they gave me deceptive non answers. Never would've ordered from them If I knew it would be at retail eventually. Will never order anything directly from Neca again.

I've had my Bride and chair set (ordered directly from NECA) for awhile now. August 13th. Arrived in minty fresh condition. They are probably filling orders based on who got theirs in first.

As for shipping, there are product snarls/delays . The current administration has never gotten the ports back in order to pre Cov**-19 levels. Now there's a dock workers strike looming. NECA is a small company, struggling along with all the rest. Like Syndicate and and Premium DNA. This has been going on for awhile. Mom and Pop shops got the majority of the Universal Monsters before big box stores. Primarily due to logisitics issues, according to the folks in the know on this.

Back