NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good News.

I love the AVP Preds.
They looks so cool with the shiny Armours.

Ists here so easy for Neca to make Money.

1 body, different Masks an wolla 6 Predators.

Dammit, even NECA figures aren't all that cheap are they. Got charged for that BD Robocop $37.73 which is 30 damn euro. Including shipping from the US but jesus, for one small figure.

Here's a look at the camo Falconer...

necafalconer.jpg

don't like the semi-camo look at all, but will buy it to get the robot bird.
looks like they put the birds blade in the falconer preds gaunlet.

OK but not movie universe accurate. Noland said they were bigger didn't he or am I imagining that line?

Well in any case I'm done with the super predators, I won't be buying cloaked Falconer.

i think neca's series 1 falconer pred looks better than any of the others they've made so far, paint wise and etc. i do love the falconer's mask, so i must have his bird to go with him.

Last edited:
paint is neca's #1 problem, such great sculpts, messed up by sloppy paint.

Really agree with you there. Its why i have stayed away from the 7inch line all together.

As for the new camo pattern falconer i would much rather just an all clear one. I am not a fan of this blending into the back drop thing. It means you need to have him with it to make it work. If they want to mix it up they should do the predator painted normally with some clear parts as he is shifting in or out of cloaking.

when does people stop whining about the paint apps. It's NECA! It's a $15 figure, it is what it is. Let's just hope it would get better. Jeez!

Really agree with you there. Its why i have stayed away from the 7inch line all together.

As for the new camo pattern falconer i would much rather just an all clear one. I am not a fan of this blending into the back drop thing. It means you need to have him with it to make it work. If they want to mix it up they should do the predator painted normally with some clear parts as he is shifting in or out of cloaking.

i agree, i would rather have falconer all clear cloaked, not the semi- cloaked.but i just want the robot bird to go with my series 1 falconer,so i will have to buy this verison i don't like.

Back