NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go home NECA, you're drunk! :lol

Attachments

• tumblr_pbyzu8Uhvw1thr7ppo5_r2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pbyzu8Uhvw1thr7ppo5_r2_1280.jpg
    177.6 KB
Just a heads up for the guy looking for the Ultimate Jungle Hunter, on twitter they said they will re-release it after the new movie stuff.

Not much new that we haven't already seen on the predator front. The second The Predator figure was revealed, and Randy said it was roughly 11" tall.

Laser Shot was also shown, and, while he does look pretty cool, I think he's a bit busy, design wise. He must also be from the same group as Spiked Tail, because he also hunts Terminators, it would seem.

IMG_0308__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_0301__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_0300__scaled_600.jpg

SDCC-2018-NECA-Aliens-and-Predator-035.jpg

IMG_0286__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_0287__scaled_600.jpg

Dib4NkrV4AA-d08.jpg

Dib4NkiU0AAVXky.jpg

Best news I read from Twitter Neca’s page

Neca will be available at Target! :blissy

The best part is they said August :horror

And even better are the constant sales Target does weekly and monthly , especially when a film is promoting. So guess what when the new Predator film releases, might be the best deal to get some Pred figures

Last edited:
Best news I read from Twitter Neca’s page

Neca will be available at Target! :blissy

The best part is they said August :horror

And even better are the constant sales Target does weekly and monthly , especially when a film is promoting. So guess what when the new Predator film releases, might be the best deal to get some Pred figures

That's the best announcement from SDCC for me yet this year! Preds and Aliens at Target, oh my!

Back