NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the D- Photos. Waiting for my phone upgrade :)

2012-10-16185405.jpg

2012-10-16185315.jpg

A little payback.

finally caved and bought these guys for $45 together :(

didn't want to, but I've been driving to TRU all week and it doesn't look like they're getting them any time soon

didn't want to, but I've been driving to TRU all week and it doesn't look like they're getting them any time soon
www.TFAW.com has them for $17.99 each but I posted if you use code "NEWS" at checkout you get free shipping. Is it too late to cancel your other order?

Local Toys R Us got them Saturday. 15.99each. I got them for that from my local toy shop.

www.TFAW.com has them for $17.99 each but I posted if you use code "NEWS" at checkout you get free shipping. Is it too late to cancel your other order?

yeah already bought them off the Bay. Thanks though. I actually preordered a few Hot toys off that site didn't know they sold NECA stuff though

yeah believe it or not I was in a toy store and found that guy (the stealth guy) completely out of his box just lying there loose on the floor.

And there was literally no one else shopping at the store.

So I took it and walked out with it

pretty nice fig if i do say so myself.
Congrats, you ACTUALLY bought them.

Seen these in tru the other day, nice figures but not the scale I collect. Neca should produce more 1:6 scale figures like they did with the t2 line. They should at least make main caractors in 1:6 from there predator and aliens lines, I would be all over that!

Back