NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20121013_170905.jpg

Sent from my 10.1

:clap:clap:clap

will be checking my local rus for these. look good. cheers to all sharing pics!

back from local rus with pressure suit engineer. was intent on that ver but even so was hard to pass on the chair suit ver, does look damn good. will need eventually.

will snap a engineer rips off sumthins head pic asap. :rock

hard to see in the movie but did neca get it wrong and the engineer eyes are suppose to be 100% black?

Last edited:
back from local rus with pressure suit engineer. was intent on that ver but even so was hard to pass on the chair suit ver, does look damn good. will need eventually.

will snap a engineer rips off sumthins head pic asap. :rock

hard to see in the movie but did neca get it wrong and the engineer eyes are suppose to be 100% black?

I need to do one of those photos as well :clap

The eyes of the engineer in the beginning are sort of dark grey with slight difference in iris area. Others are just seemingly very dark. So yes, the eyes are off, to me, and will be repainted :)

yup thats what i remembered the eyes like, grey/black. was a wtf moment when i saw the yellow in the figs eyes. wonder if neca based the paint on a some fx work shots and the one in pressure suit does have that yellow just cant be seen in the dark of movie.

My pair just arrived in the mail from BBTS. Nice quick shipping.

For now, I vastly prefer the one with his helmet on. He just seems like a more solid and stable figure. The maskless Engineer is more finicky about standing on his own. But I'm very happy to have these guys! :)

Yeah, the non suit version has a harder time standing, but once you get the feet right he is pretty stable.

For me, nothing beats the suited engineer. Just epic.

Back