New collector from Toronto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trooper2986

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Names Ryan and im from Toronto. Just started collecting recently and have a decent sized collection that i plan to post pics of soon on the shelf forum

Just wanted to say hi and that its great to see so many fantasitic collections. I was refered to the site by a friend of mine who is also on the forum.

I mostly collect 12 inch but i do have some other random stuff as well as an extensive car collection mixed in. Dont know if anyone is interested in that kinda stuff here though

anyways look forward to more posting

:thud:

Hey everyone. Names Ryan and im from Toronto. Just started collecting recently and have a decent sized collection that i plan to post pics of soon on the shelf forum

Just wanted to say hi and that its great to see so many fantasitic collections. I was refered to the site by a friend of mine who is also on the forum.

I mostly collect 12 inch but i do have some other random stuff as well as an extensive car collection mixed in. Dont know if anyone is interested in that kinda stuff here though

anyways look forward to more posting

:thud:

Hey there Ryan. I just joined up a couple of weeks ago and I'm from Toronto too. Did you hit Fan Expo this weekend?

Back