New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Andrews of BCS mentioned her in a podcast a couple of weeks ago, but as for BCS on Facebook, or their website, well, to paraphrase an old football fan chant: "It's all gone quiet over there!" :impatient:

I love the Matt Smith figure. This is definitely the way to start off a new licensed product. Great sculpt and lots of cool accessories. I would like to see booster packs of alternate outfits, ie Snowmen outfit, to allow the consumers to change up the style. Just a thought. When I saw that there was a Pond coming out, I was psyched. That was about a year ago and I'm not so excited ad she's not even on the show anymore. I would have definitely said to strike while the iron was hot but, I would rather see another character. Out of all of the companions in DW history, I would not ho with Pond
Not because I didn't like the character, actually thought it was awesome, but she's just another former companion. Now. The 4th Doctor will be amazing if it is half as good ad the 11th. I would definitely stick with the Doctors at this point unless you bring out the big gun companions I'm Sara Jane, Lo Grant, the Brig,etc. I want to see BC succeed for numerous reasons. They do great work and fill a niche market of fans that hasn't been done by s licensed company
with this type of quality. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means a cheapskate, realitivbur the prices are a little high for a new line launch. I know that as a company you want to make immediate ROI but sometimes, if you lower the price and take less revenue, it will pay off because you have brand recognition by selling more overall units. Food for thought from an old businessman

And TheEnemy, are you my mummy? (of course, that comment won't make any sense whatsoever if you change your sig, so please don't).

Go to your room! I mean it! I am very very cross! lol :hi5: :1-1:

Am I the only one here that would love to see a Wilfred Mott figure? By chance anyone know of any HSs done?

There's a joke there, somewhere. I'm too much of a gentleman to go look for it though... :p

What, about wanting a six inch Wilf? I am not sure why that sounds like a line from Carry On, but it does. Now that would be an interesting idea for a series of figures. 12 inch Sid, anyone?

What, about wanting a six inch Wilf? I am not sure why that sounds like a line from Carry On, but it does. Now that would be an interesting idea for a series of figures. 12 inch Sid, anyone?

Product Enterprise once did a Charles Hawtrey 12" figure and it tanked.

Just wanted to say again how much I'd love a Troughton figure - there's a trailer out at the moment for the Ice Warriors DVD which features a couple of animated episodes and they look fantastic, really capture Troughton's personality.

Last edited:
Product Enterprise once did a Charles Hawtrey 12" figure and it tanked.

Sadly he never advanced from the prototype stage - shame as it was a great sculpt. It was their Kenneth Williams as Caesar who tanked (not helped by too extreme an expression).
Which also meant we never got their Sid James either, the prototype sculpt of which was stunning - I was so looking forward to putting him into a Han Solo costume! But no, he never saw the light of day... ditto their 12" Doctor, Cyberman, Cathy Gale or Tara King. I've ever really forgiven Product Enterprise for any of that.

Sadly he never advanced from the prototype stage - shame as it was a great sculpt. It was their Kenneth Williams as Caesar who tanked (not helped by too extreme an expression).
Which also meant we never got their Sid James either, the prototype sculpt of which was stunning - I was so looking forward to putting him into a Han Solo costume! But no, he never saw the light of day... ditto their 12" Doctor, Cyberman, Cathy Gale or Tara King. I've ever really forgiven Product Enterprise for any of that.

I did get their Emma Peel, which was quite good for the time but held off on the Steed. May be, just maybe if I'd gone for it and others had too, then maybe..............:thud:

Thanks Nick, damn my memory! That 4th Doctor and Cyberman are two of the great what-ifs of the toy world.

Just to check in and make sure I haven't missed anything- pics of the final production Amy have yet to be shown, right? Very antsy!

602699_616534668360564_699016282_n.jpg

Hold on to your Joker coats folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back