New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skiman did a repaint for someone. Looked pretty good.

IMG_4414_zps3f84ebfb.jpg

More pictures on this page.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115811&highlight=doctor&page=4

Awesome repaint Mau! :rock

Yeah, that Skiman head is mine. I have two Eleven heads from BC, and holding them side by side I can definitely say it was well worth the money. I'm gonna have another artist fix up that black line where his hair wasn't put in correctly, and then he'll be ready to go.

I love how they released pics of the Sherlock sculpt today but can't take a minute to provide an update on Amy.

Yeah, that Skiman head is mine. I have two Eleven heads from BC, and holding them side by side I can definitely say it was well worth the money. I'm gonna have another artist fix up that black line where his hair wasn't put in correctly, and then he'll be ready to go.

Yup, the change is subtle, but it makes all the difference. That is now a real person, not a dolly. Worth keeping this in mind for when the Sherlock figures come out, having seen the prototype paintwork. Still far too cartoony for my taste.

just got this figure. most of my figures are hot toys, but i couldn't pass this one up. can't wait for the 10th doctor.

i'm surprised in how large they made the base for this though, it seems excessively large.

I agree. The base is too large. But they appear yo have. Remedied this with Ten's base.

Yup, the change is subtle, but it makes all the difference. That is now a real person, not a dolly. Worth keeping this in mind for when the Sherlock figures come out, having seen the prototype paintwork. Still far too cartoony for my taste.

Yup. If I get the Sherlock boys they'll be getting repaints too, as will Ten.

I'm starting to think Amy might have fallen into a black hole...

Did the lovely Chinese people take an extended holiday??? I listened to the podcast again and Mark was listing the other licences they would like to do. Stick to Doctor Who, you can only manage one figure a year as it is. He also said we'll get a 1st Doctor, another 11th, and possibly expansion packs. I'm pretty confident that we'll get none of those this year. I bet 10 barely makes it into our hands by years end. Just give me Amy so I can finish up. My patience for this company has worn very thin.

You could knock someone up and have kids faster than you can get something from this company.

I'M BORED!

tumblr_mdk85i6fIM1qmdkcso1_500.gif

Let something happen, Big Chief. Set the offices on fire, have the figures magically appear at our doors in tiny TARDISes, redo Amy's body and face for the millionth time, I don't care. Just give us a sign of life, already.

Haha no way, the last we saw of him was at a show like 6 months ago. You won't see his release until next year.

Well that's actually not too bad the way a lot of companies seem to be doing these days... I'll wait for this one I think, WGP's fourth Doctor has too stern an expression for my taste.

ello doc who fans, gots my doc who/dalek/stencil style tee up at teebusters.com now, final day. low price, cheap worldwide shipping.

very grateful the sale comes at a good time cuz im currently saving up for the 11th BC doc fig. :)

promo code to save at checkout is D4L3K5
ColourMeWho_Mens_TeeHoodie_DISCOUNT_zps7f20e51e.jpg

any help spreading the word to other whovians will be forever appreciated, im not so great at the promotion thing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back